What is your most favorite song(s) in IU's 3rd Album, "Modern Times?"

Discussion in 'All About IU' started by StarShapedGummy, Oct 6, 2013.

?

What is your most favorite song(s) in IU's 3rd Album, "Modern Times?"

1. 01. Love of B (with Park Juwon)

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  2. 02. Everybody has Secrets (Feat. Ga In of Brown Eyed Girls)

10 vote(s)
    30.3%
  3. 03. Between the Lips (50cm)

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  4. 04. The Red Shoes

19 vote(s)
    57.6%
  5. 05. Modern Times

16 vote(s)
    48.5%
  6. 06. Bad Day

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  7. 07. Obliviate

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  8. 08. Walk WIth Me, Girl (Feat. Choi Baek Ho)

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  9. 09. Havana

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  10. 10. Depression Clock (Feat. Jonghyun of SHINee)

12 vote(s)
    36.4%
  11. 11. Daydream (Feat. Yang Hee Eun)

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  12. 12. Wait

4 vote(s)
    12.1%
  13. Bonus: Voice Mail (Korean Version

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. StarShapedGummy

StarShapedGummy Hearters

With the release of "Modern Times" almost upon us, we will get soon get a chance to listen to IU's 3rd Studio Album!!!

So the question is: What is your most favorite song in the album, "Modern Times?" (Do you have more than one? Of course you do!)

What do you think about the title track and first comeback single?

Let's discuss our favorite songs from her Brand New Album!

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  2. CipanTenuk

CipanTenuk New Member

All in all i LOVE LOVE LOVE IU's soothing voice....soft and effortless....really calm my heart :happy:

Waaaaaa....the dance for "the red shoes" performance are actually quite CUTE....nice choreo like all her dance before....and totally LOVE the swing jazz dance thing :joyful:
    thought i wanna dance along with her :p
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  3. linasinlovee

linasinlovee Hearters

my MOST favorite song in the album has to be <Depression Clock>!!!! i love everything about it. shinee's jonghyun's voice go so well with IU's voice. it's just perfect. i was listening to it once when it rained from where i live and it was just perfect. it's on repeat in my playlist :)

when i first heard <the red shoes>...i thought to myself...of course, this is the song she's going to use to promote. i listened to all of the other songs as well, so i think they chose the right song. again...it's so fairytale like. i'm not complaining...i love it, actually...especially the chorus. and the choreography is so sexy like lol. it's definitely made me see that IU can do everything haha.
  4. sakura parfait

sakura parfait Hearters

Bad Day, Red Shoes, Love of B, Depression Clock, and Modern Times
  5. chairbuck12

chairbuck12 Hearters

For me, its a tie between Bad Day, and 50cm.

Bad Day is beautiful; the lyrics get me emotional whenever I listen to them, probably because I can relate to the feeling of being alone.

50cm is sultry and really compliments IU's vocal tone :)
  6. shichee(:

shichee(: New Member

Actually i love almost every song! <3
    IU jjang~!
  7. vieberryholic

vieberryholic New Member

Havana sounds soo perfect for me :) love her new style!
  8. IloveloveU

IloveloveU Hearters

Thanks for making this thread!
    I chose "The Red Shoes", "Modern Times", "Bad Day" and "Depression clock"
    Modern Times really top it all, i don't know why but it gives me good vibes, and whenever I listen to it, i imagine IU's smile. It is a feel good song for me! Bad day because even though i can't see the lyrics, I can feel the message of the song, seriously, I unconsciously hummed it while having a bad day at school, (well that's IU power!). I love the upbeat sound of The Red shoes, ofc because IU always performs this, this song became one of my faves too. Among all collaborations, I love Depression Clock! IU's husky voice matched Jonghyun's well, i don't know why but I really love the song too.

Modern times is so goooooood! All songs are worth listening to!
  9. Qiann

Qiann Hearters

1) Bad Day (Because iu composed it, and it is definitely AWESOME.)
    2) Walk with me, girl. The vocal chemistry with Choi Baekho is AMAZING.
    3) 50cm
    4) Red Shoes
    5) Modern Times

My top 5 favorites!!! :D Basically, the WHOLE album is PERFECTION!
  10. ryu

ryu Hearters

The album is actually very perfect. 13 songs with 13 different genres are just so awesome.
    I personally like 50cm, The Red Shoes, Modern Times and Depression Clock the best.
    I just love the jazzy feeling in 50cm and IU's voice just so soft and sexy in it >///<
    The Red Shoes is so catchy and I always find myself doing some random movements when I listen to the song.
    Modern Times makes me so happy. It such a light and happy song. It suits IU's voice so much.
    Depression Clock is such a chill song despite of the meaning of the lyrics. Jonghyun voice goes so well with IU's. *coughs* JONGIU *coughs*
    Modern Times is such a great album. You can feel all the efforts IU put into it.
  11. kaziro

kaziro Hearters

Actually this album the feel is kind of quite different from her previous album. Most of the songs have this musical feel.
    But i personally like 50cm and Bad day. I don't know why but everytime i hear this 2 song there's just so much emotions and feel in it that never fails to provide goosebumps!