What do you think about this? (All Eunhyuk related posts are merged with this one.)

Discussion in 'All About IU' started by dhika, Nov 10, 2012.

1. dhika

dhika Hearters

[​IMG]

A photo of Super Junior’s Eunhyuk shirtless and IU in her pajama’s is currently going around. The photo was posted onto her (IU) Twitter, (most likely accidentally) and then taken down within 2 minutes.

The photo shows Eunhyuk clearly, but only shows a part of IU’s face. The most shocking part is that the two seem to be lying on a bed, and that Eunhyuk has no shirt on.

Furthermore, fans have pointed out that the pajama is the same one that IU got from her fans, that she tweeted in the past. She tweeted it when she burnt her top after she tried to make ramen.

[​IMG]

As you can see, the top part of the pajama is the same, down to the button detail.

Rumors that the two are dating have been going around, with much ‘proof’ saying the two have couple items. On an episode of ‘Strong Heart‘, where IU was a guest, Leeteuk wrote, “Meeting Eunhyuk’s woman again..“, Eunhyuk wrote a simple heart on his board, and IU wrote, “Oppa, I’m here“.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Screenshot of Yfrog before photo was taken down

source : allkpop.com

What do you think? Are the two actually dating???

my opinion : i feel like the very last thing that was innocent and wholesome in this world was just corrupted. at least lie to me, keep up the innocent image even if you're not, but noooo you had to post a pic that breaks the hearts of oppa fans everywhere. i hope you know what you've done to your oppa fans everywhere IU. /disappoint

what a terrible day today is...definitely not Good day.
  2. iu123

iu123 Hearters

well, there already chaos in the WHI's shoutbox and the twitter..
  3. rabytofu11

rabytofu11 Hearters

Well guys, I got a sneaky feeling that this was all a trick and I hope IU will clear the misunderstandings.
  4. abby_15

abby_15 Hearters

In my opinion .... People and especially fans dont't need to be sad ....
    We like IU for her talent and these would not change anything .....
    IU is a free person right ? She can love someone if she likes too ...
    Loving someone does not kill anybody's innocence
    In this time in which IU is probably hurting the most
    WE TRUE IU FANS need to support her even more ....
    I love her .... For her honesty clumsiness and everything about her
  5. IUmushimushi

IUmushimushi Uploaders Staff Member

Totally agree with you. I support IU and even if her dating is true, am very happy for her. Just want her to be happy. IU, i luv u! With more life experiences and love experiences, IU will grow and can also use it to compose more songs.
  6. IloveloveU

IloveloveU Hearters

Let's support her!!!!!!! SHE REALLY NEED OUR HELP with this situation,
    There are Super Junior fans who are basing IU :((((

Let's post on social media any tweets supporting IU.

IU fighting!
  7. LuvLuvIU

LuvLuvIU Hearters

Honestly, i was in deep shock when i saw this... No doubt that was IU for sure... Actually i'm still blank now, dunno what to say... But my heart is telling me to trust IU, believe her if i truly love her, I do... To all of u who love IU, dun doubt her now, believe her, trust her, and support her... WE LOVE IU NOT FOR OUR OWN HAPPINESS AND EXCITEMENT, WE SHUD CONSIDER HERS TOO, it's her freedom to do wat she wans and if we calims ourselves as her fans and supporter, we shud hope for her to be happy...
  8. abby_15

abby_15 Hearters

thats the spirit.... how about we trend something on twitter like #wesupportIU #IUfighting ????
  9. IloveloveU

IloveloveU Hearters

Yeaaaaahhhh!! Let's SUPPORT IU, Let's trend #WesupportIU! even in the Philippines, You agree abby_15?
  10. iu123

iu123 Hearters

I think she has to put her phone away in the future! with touch screen misclick is commonly happens and if she want to show us if she close to someone maybe she has to pick a pic that wont me people have bad assumption!
  11. aishiteruaiyu

aishiteruaiyu Hearters

Actually, I am still in shock at the moment. Disappointed, for sure. But I think I need to be better than this if I am really to call myself a fan of hers. I understand that all of its uploading is a mistake but LOEN didn't really have to come up with a silly excuse. I would understand if they're dating at some point but I really don't like its implications on IU. Really, a lot of Elfs would be so furious about this. *sigh* I need to heal my little heart a bit, I guess. But I'd still be here for IU, anyway. I just hope she comes out and clears all of this.
  12. iu123

iu123 Hearters

13. abby_15

abby_15 Hearters

So first and foremost I know we are all shocked/ stunned by this controversy .. but then again what is wrong?
    even if they have as selca eunhyuk was wearing a shirt ... and the are in the sofa .. so what's the problem
    an oppa visiting her sick dongsaeng is normal right??

so let say they are in a relationship ... but do we have the right to oppose that?
    they are Idols and we are just their fans . we don't hold any right of depriving them their right to date nor to love .There will always come a time that they need to have a relationship right?

So what's my point?... Let's support IU and Eunhyuk this is the time when we need to return the efforts that they had given in order to please us .Let's protect them from haters and support their activities . We all know that IU's career is at risk now and she's the one that hurts the most now let's return the comfort she gave to us through her music .After all we liked her for her talent and personality not her relationship status right?Also, being in love or loving someone does not kill an innocence of a persoin

I know that we all felt a little sting of hurt and pain, maybe some of us are confused but who cares WE ARE IU FANS SO LET'S UNITE FOR HER OWN GOOD

SO #wesupportIU all the way ...SHE IS THE BEST

share to me your opinions .. :razz:
  14. iu123

iu123 Hearters

should I quote this? since this one from Alfie
    maybe this can calm you people (it does calm me a little)

Okay I just woke up to this seemingly very bad dream of IU being a very very naughty girl who plays with topless Hyukie. hmmm... Let's think about this for a second shall we?

Firstly as fans I think IU owes us an explanation and a very believable one at that. secondly AS FANS!! we also need to hear it or at the very least wait for what IU herself has
    to say. Some of us may have been disappointed with the news and may even be more disappointed with whatever explanation she will come up with but really guys what did you think? that IU was just really a cutesy idol, with unbelievable charms, who dare not fall in love? and plans to be single her entire life. C'mon IU is a girl first and foremost and is susceptible to things like this.

Here's some fact to dwell on instead of nasty articles.
    IU her whole career was nice to her fans, tried her best for her fans, took care of her fans as best she can.
    Isn't that deserving enough of our support? if you can't give her that support during times like this and think only about your disappointment and own feelings instead of hers, I ask you this can you really call yourself a 'fan'? Were you really a 'fan' like you claimed to be before the entire issue? I think not.

Here's another point I don't get why some people say mean things like IU is this or that....here's what I have to say. Who was topless in the photo? Eunhyuk is old enough I believe to know what he is doing, My GOD he is older than IU. So anything besides the accidental posting of the photo on yfrog, IU shouldn't be solely blamed for it.

In closing, I really hope both IU and Eunhyuk comes out okay after all this. IU fighting!
  15. sonweian

sonweian Hearters

yup I will support her until the end !!!
  16. thuzardpips

thuzardpips Hearters

I love IU no matter what, though Im not that familiar with Eunhyuk, since he was involved then I will support their friendship as well.
  17. iu123

iu123 Hearters

I just want to support her.. as how her song support me on some of my hard days..
  18. IloveloveU

IloveloveU Hearters

Fighting IU! :D
  19. havarth

havarth New Member

truthfully i was a little bit shocked at the news, but after reading the article, i felt a little bit relieved, since there's nothing to worry, in fact in my honest opinion, this news shows that IU is still a normal girl who wants to have a relationship with boys

what i feared most is that some netizen try to turn this news into nightmare for IU's career :(

let's just continue to support her, since for me, i support her songs, and her performance,

and i think i'm not going to hate her just because her relationship status (even though it is real / not)
  20. dhika

dhika Hearters

okay we should take action for supporting IU, does anybody have great idea for this situation ?

because nobody perfect , and at this moment we must support her from now