Unionbay tweets about IU's gwangju fansign event | 11/05/21 | 8:29 PM

Discussion in 'Every Sweet Word' started by squishyblob, May 21, 2011.

1. squishyblob

squishyblob Translators Staff Member

[​IMG]

[[UNIONBAY] 유니온베이 전속모델 아이유 광주첨단점 사인회, 무사하게 잘 끝났어요!
    유니온베이 광주첨단점은 아이유양때문에 명소로 될꺼같은 느낌이 팍팍 들었어요~
    너무 많이모이셔서 안전때문에 잠시 중단하고 시작하였는데 다행이 질서를 잘 지켜주셔서 감사드립니다! 아이유양 인증샷! 한장~ 다음주에 더 자세한이야기는 홈페이지에올려드릴께요~트친님들 즐거운주말되셔요!

[[UNIONBAY] Unionbay's exclusive model, IU, held a fansign event at the Gwangju Chomdan outlet which went smoothly!
    Thanks to IU, it feels like Unionbay's Gwangju Chomdan outlet has become a famous location~
    Due to safety issues as a large crowd gathered, the event was suspended for a short while before it resumed, but luckily everyone kept in line, so thank you! A proof shot from IU! One shot~ Next week, more detailed stories will be uploaded on the homepage~ To our twitter followers, have an enjoyable weekend!

Translation: squishyblob @ WeHeartIU
    Source: Unionbay twitter
  2. davidleehk

davidleehk Hearters

ya, I saw from the fancam, IU needed to show up and calm down the crowd.
  3. jmillyu

jmillyu Moderator Staff Member

oooh people are starting to get a little crazy when it comes to IU >.< good thing they suspended it for a bit!! Hopefully IU's fans always stay well behaved^^
  4. maralyka

maralyka Hearters

waaaa...from the photos, there were really a lot of people who showed up..people just can't get enough of IU..hehehe..but i can't blame them..i'll go to the event too if i live in Korea..hehehe
  5. dby

dby Hearters

of course there will be a large crowd if there is IU.. :lol:
    she looks very pretty at the photo.. :wub: