thoughts of IU's new album after good day jap ver.

Discussion in 'All About IU' started by IU~KYAA, Mar 9, 2012.

1. IU~KYAA

IU~KYAA Donators

so... IU mention that she is going to release yet another awesome album i think after the good day jap version, so what do you think the theme will be? or what do you hope it will be? weeee
  2. sherry

sherry Hearters

I hope she can continue her own music style.right now the korean pop music (or maybe I can say the whole world) is full of dance music,electro music,rock, R&B,rap which i don't really like, I still like IU's ballad the most.when i listen to her "last fantasy",it gives me the feeling of a fairytale
  3. IU~KYAA

IU~KYAA Donators

heh awesome,was thinking of ballad kind of song too
  4. geraldgege

geraldgege Hearters

i loved "Last Fantasy" so much, i hope she can continue her own music style.. whatever music she will produce i'll love it.. lol
  5. gustav123

gustav123 Hearters

i hope she will keep her genre..
    but, 'cause she is getting more adult, i think she will reduce her cuteness in the song..
    i mean:: boo -> marshmallow -> good day -> you & i..
    boo is extra cute, marshmallow is very cute, good day is cute, you & i is cute..
    but who know~? :D
  6. Antony tony

Antony tony Hearters

Hope she'll continue with another ballad genre _/|\_
  7. starlight

starlight Hearters

whatever it will be,, i think it will be surprising, fresh, and more mature :D
  8. hazmatt_05

hazmatt_05 Hearters

I like the cute theme. She's good at that, but since Last Fantasy I think she's maturing more so just keep going in the direction she's heading now is good! :D
  9. IU~KYAA

IU~KYAA Donators

hmmm cute or mature IU...? i would prefer if she has a mature img now =D so she can continue her ballad genre kind of song from the MIA(lost and found) period(its a pity that MIA isn't very successfully due to some random misunderstanding from the fangirls of other groups..) so.. YEA IU HWAITING!~
  10. cikguita

cikguita Hearters

I wish it will b the different one.
    may b there's a cute-rock song,
    or the theme of her next album is " Time " ...
    hehek.
    ^_^
  11. InvU

InvU Uploaders Staff Member

a hard prediction what it could be... but certainly it will emphasize her vocals without wrecking her vocal chords
  12. Mallowties_IU

Mallowties_IU Hearters

Hmmm lets see ! I really like her song "Lamant" ^^ Her voice is soothing, powerful, unique and sweet in that song :)
    Why dont IU try ROCK music =)))) hahaha just kidding :)) but if she does it will be my favorite song no matter how it will be like :))
    Actually I would like to hear IU rapping in her new album hahaha thats gonna be EPIC xD Maybe IU can rap better than TOP, who knows kekekeke ! wuttt I am crazy =.=
  13. koreaboo

koreaboo Hearters

she should just do her style .. well I love all types of music ..besides of heave metal :D
  14. sassyboy

sassyboy Hearters

hope she doesn't push on too much with her "mature" concept, i really love her cute concept
  15. phoung

phoung Donators

the thing about mature songs is that they dont do well compared to kute song themes like "good day" and "you and I"
    look at "mia" and "story only i didnt know"
    and i hate to see her all depress and sad when she was singing sad ballad songs.
    i like happy smiling IU on stage.
    so, i prefer her to continue finding the balance between kute songs and songs that will show her vocal.