The Reason why Fiestar left IU (Sea of moonlight Mv)

Discussion in 'All About IU' started by Kookie, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Kookie

Kookie Hearters

Ok for those of you who dont know, in Sea of Moonllight, IU help to push the boat away and let Fiestar sail on their own at the later part of the MV. i think that the reason they left IU, means that they are going to debut on their own as FIESTAR hence they left IU and went their own way to debut :) this is my guessing How about yours? ^^
  2. seoulologyy

seoulologyy Hearters

LOL~
    I didn't even notice that.
    The transition of scenes were to quick for me.
    I just really enjoyed and concentrated on the song..
    But that's a pretty good analysis.
    ^_^
  3. ThoroughbredRock

ThoroughbredRock Hearters

Very good spotting. That's called imagery, to purely tell a story by the visual and not by actually being told. When I saw that I thought ( Hey those chicks left poor IU on her own!) don't worry IU I'd stay with you lol
  4. LoveGoodDay <3

LoveGoodDay <3 Hearters

awww... I'll stay with you too IU :)
  5. ayeh

ayeh Hearters

yup.. i think of that too~
  6. Kookie

Kookie Hearters

i hope they will put more of this type of 'imagery' mv for us to think ! rather just to watch and forget xD
  7. aishiteruaiyu

aishiteruaiyu Hearters

Same here. I think that was what LOEN wanted us to think. I always thought there was something more to the MV. IU being LOEN's biggest star at the moment and FIESTAR being the fresh one, I guess it is but fitting for IU to send them off (the island sequence might be an imagery of FIESTAR in training and IU somehow participating/teaching them). Not to mention the IU and FIESTAR tandem. I mean, they could've worked with other LOEN TREE artists but they were the ones paired up.
  8. kuriboh778

kuriboh778 Hearters

o.o
    I thought that they were all friends having fun together in the summer and the reason why they left IU was that they had to go back to their lives before the summer. Something that students usually do. Have a fun summer with friends and make memories and once the summer is over, that's all the summer really was... Memories.
    On the other hand, maybe you're right with them bringing IU into the group and leaving off to a fresh start. They probably just want IU's fans to like FIESTAR... anyways...
    IU FOREVER! xD
  9. owencz_indonesia

owencz_indonesia Hearters

yes I agree , FIESTAR has to debut on its own instead of clinging to IU's fame
  10. aishiteruaiyu

aishiteruaiyu Hearters

I don't think they intended to cling on IU's fame. At least, I didn't think they did in the first place. FIESTAR's name being associated with IU is but a consequence of them being labelmates and of course, IU being somewhat a part-time PR manager for them out of love and support.
  11. Kookie

Kookie Hearters

Yeap . She is Being A manager and a senior in career towards Fiestar. She very kind towards Fiestar and i really love the way she take care of FIESTAR . Loen is very blessed to have her in the company ^^
  12. HotDude96

HotDude96 Hearters

Hmm... maybe it's just part of the mv? Maybe it's just the storyline of it? It could be just that simple haha :)
  13. bryette1994

bryette1994 Hearters

It would have been neat to see them working together as a team
  14. AyooCookie

AyooCookie Hearters

Sounds logic :D
  15. snuwyz

snuwyz Hearters

i think so.. but is it possible that she can't swim so she stay at beach? :))
  16. ThoroughbredRock

ThoroughbredRock Hearters

That's a good one. Did anyone notice they didn't have lifejackets on?
  17. arkantos.

arkantos. Hearters

iam never always thinking about that if a looked the mv
    but that it is great idea about that story board
  18. souymi

souymi Hearters

That's a very nice analysis of it.
    I can see where you're going. ;;
  19. cyeebin

cyeebin New Member

Feel abit sad as the girls group having so many members as accompany, but the IU is solo... Feel abit lonely from her in the MV... When she was left on the riverside alone....
  20. Marlystar

Marlystar Hearters

Is so normal that when you hear FIESTAR you think in IU! Because they don't have made his name yet! They will make a name but working hard! I think that in the MV, IU is like an older sister! That she is taling care of his hobbaes! And the end she stay (for me) like worried (as sister) so is normal~~

FIESTAR will be have his name! I can see why IU love them and they have talent for make a space in the industry! ^^

And FIESTAR is not holding in the fame from IU! Actually IU is not very known over here, so she is still making his name over here!