Taeyang responds to IU's love confession

Discussion in 'News' started by imayxy, Jul 25, 2010.

1. imayxy

imayxy Hearters

| NEWS | Taeyang responds to IU's love confession

IU, you make the Taeyang fangirls across the world so proud. Go get'em.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja7_RfUiU_4<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hve_mgGADiA<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNDC5KyY5Hc<!-- m -->

NO ENG SUBS..

And for the record, Taeyang make us all so proud. Did you see how he went for it too? EPIC.

Taeyang makes special appearance on 'Hero Girls', receiving IU's surprise love confession.

[​IMG]

On the set of "Marshmallow" MV, circled in red, says "지은♡영배", Jieun (IU) hearts Youngbae. This girl does not hide it. (Source elavip @ weheartiu.com)

Big Bang TaeYang gets confessed to by IU and they performed his hit ‘I Need A Girl’ together.

This was during SBS Hero Girls aired on 25th July, where the national female rugby plays have made special appearances on the show.

And with the wish of the team leader, TaeYang was invited on the show. And Yoon InNa who is from the same company as Big Bang had called up TaeYang personally to get him to appear on the show, and she had said, “IU has been TaeYang’s long running fan.”

IU who was then put on the phone with TaeYang said, “Recently I have been watching your activities. I really want to see oppa,” making a shy confession.

And with IU’s request, TaeYang had made special appearance on the show. Upon meeting IU, TaeYang said, “You have grown prettier with time. And you sing well too.”

TaeYang also performed his song ‘I Need A Girl’ together on the show. And in the midst of the performance, IU had given TaeYang a peck on the cheek.

Source: <!-- m -->http://alwaystaeyang.wordpress.com/2010 ... onfession/<!-- m -->

The phone call and “auditions.”

IU does not hide her fangirlism even with Taeyang right there.
    lyziealys likes this.
  2. timothyyeung

timothyyeung Hearters

HAHA YES~ lol this is what i like to see from such a girl. man, she's so cute. i spazzing along when she was flailing her arms around. all the way to the part where she ran back to the others in the tent. ^^ happy*
    what a tru fan
  3. sc_1993

sc_1993 New Member

IU was so cute when she went fangirling
    i was spazzing too when she did i need a girl with taeyang
    i been waiting for the part where IU kiss taeyang on the cheek when the picture came out
  4. imayxy

imayxy Hearters

I would've been as happy as she was.. EVEN MORE HAPPIER!
  5. cinjin

cinjin Hearters

YOU DID IT IU!! :D How all the cast was reacting and spazzing for IU was exactly like my reaction LOL.
    I'm so happy for you, IU!
  6. ChandraV

ChandraV Hearters

The cutest fangirl ever !! XD Her reactions whenever TaeYang came out or she got to kiss him on the cheek were epic. I wish they could duet the song I need a girl :( But yeah, seeing how happy she is after got closer to her man is great !! Thank you for sharing this. IU FIGHTING!
  7. chaae

chaae Hearters

I was giggling like crazy throughout this whole thing :D Thank you for sharing!
    Oooh, IU must still be spazzing right now about this whole thing. GO IU! She's so giddy about Young Bae, it was so adorable when she couldn't hold in her fangirl-ness around him :3
  8. Audible

Audible Hearters

Taeyang is a lucky man.
    Who's Joo Hee?
  9. Tetsuya

Tetsuya Banned

Couldn't agree more.
    Her face was just getting redder by the minute,just by hearing Taeyang's voice....

='( wished that person was me.....lol.
  10. imayxy

imayxy Hearters

IU & Taeyang would be the cutest couple EVER!

They both are good looking, they both have awesome
    voices. Wow, wouldn't that me a golden couple ?
  11. dashi

dashi Hearters

first time ive seen a idol fangirling so openly! absolutely adorable!
    note to taeyang: just get IU to dance with you for every of your 'i need a girl' perf! i'm sure she'll be more than happy to. hahaha

IU <3 Taeyang!! ftw!
  12. giantsiopao

giantsiopao Moderator Staff Member

Taeyang is on lucky dude! And I love the fact that IU is not in any way hiding her fan girl side.
  13. Sayuri

Sayuri Hearters

Omg, I saw this!
    They are soooooo cute together hahaha, they should be a real couple <33
    I love how she's spazzing hahahaha
  14. imayxy

imayxy Hearters

I agree. but, I'd have to say, instead of Taeyang being lucky, IU'S LUCKY, SHE GOT TO KISS TAEYANG'S CHEEK!
  15. enigmatic

enigmatic Hearters

Nooo, the videos aren't working anymore :( I wanted to see the performance so bad!
    I bet IU was so excited :D
  16. MaiMai!

MaiMai! Hearters

this is cute! i think they have a shot puahaha lol. she's amazing, he's amazing, and they both short xD
  17. S U N J I M I ☆

S U N J I M I ☆ Hearters

Re: | NEWS | Taeyang responds to IU's love confession

I remember when IU just randomly got hated on for doing a performance with Yoseop ㅡㅡ;;
    TAEYANGGGG + JIEUN <3 cutest thing ever ;D LOVELOVELOVE
    thanks for sharing :D
  18. imayxy

imayxy Hearters

I posted more up, hopefully those works!
  19. Hafizah

Hafizah Hearters

it's cute to see her fangirl side... i laughed when she is in her fangirl mode... she really is a fan of him <3
  20. now01157

now01157 Hearters

T^T

Taeyang is so Jealous