Sung Sikyung reveals IU's secret, "IU has experience in relationships" [2011.10.14]

Discussion in 'News' started by squishyblob, Oct 14, 2011.

1. squishyblob

squishyblob Translators Staff Member

[​IMG]

On MBC's "Beautiful Concert" which will be broadcast on the 16th, Sung Sikyung revealed an episode during his recording of their duet, "It's You".

During a broadcast of their duet in September last year, an MC posed the question to IU, "Do you have any past relationship experience to help you get into the mood for your duet song, 'It's You'?"

Sung SIkyung said, "Although IU kept it a secret then, she told me she did have relationship experience", revealing the teenage girl's secret.

He also sang his hit songs, "You're my Spring" and "It Would be Good" in his mellow voice, presenting a youthful stage.

Other artistes such as Brown Eyed Soul also shared the same stage on this show.

Translation: squishyblob @ weheartiu
    Original article: http://news.nate.com/view/20111014n14623
    Source: TV e-daily via Nate
  2. platini

platini Hearters

omg, i wonder who the lucky guy is, so curious, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  3. squishyblob

squishyblob Translators Staff Member

Fancam of IU admitting to it when Sung Sikyung asked her. It's actually no real secret after all ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSwkwQu0BRk
  4. MissIUx

MissIUx Hearters

Ohhhh....it's normal for a 18 yo teenage girl :3

The guy must be really lucky~
  5. april:)

april:) New Member

i thought her company said not to say anything when it comes to relationship with boys etc lol
  6. aidz143

aidz143 Hearters

I wish i was that guy T_T
  7. RendIU

RendIU Hearters

Wow! That guy must be really lucky!
  8. lea

lea Hearters

Yeah, Jiyeon already outed her on Heroes too!

I don't know why her company won't let her just tell the truth. Because she has to be pure? Seems silly to me, most girls her age have dated. It's normal =)
  9. platini

platini Hearters

maybe because they know that her uncle fans and oppa fan will not be happy if they know iu dating truth, just like fan girls dont like their male idols to date.
  10. Block-ster

Block-ster Hearters

TRUE! Hahaha, I've already guessed that it's true after IU tried to stop her from revealing it and how she reacted as she denied.

Even from how she deliver her feelings through songs and how she can compose music can be told already. Hehe. I mean, most of us NEED to know how to express our feelings only after we experienced it. Well unless we really can imagine stuffs or had hardship that they went through before (like Jokwon). She even said that LOEN allowed artists and trainees to date so they can have experience to help them express their feelings through music. Besides it's perfectly normal for someone at her age to date and she is really pretty too. Haha. :D
  11. b2tyluvb2st

b2tyluvb2st Hearters

she replied wittly in the video.loved it.
  12. jmillyu

jmillyu Moderator Staff Member

well i sure hope that she does! its a life experience that she needs to have, i hate it how companies restrict idols -__- lucky IU isn't!
  13. linasinlovee

linasinlovee Hearters

i was watching an episode of Beautiful Concert yesterday actually, lol >___< but no one i knew was performing, but there were amazing artists that had amazing vocals performing...in my opinion.

i shall look forward to this one. hehe.

i was about to say that same thing about Jiyeon ratting out about IU dating, lol

thanks for translating ~
  14. marshmallow3424

marshmallow3424 Hearters

It's actually normal for teenager like her, kekeke :D

Thanks for translating ^^
  15. RendIU

RendIU Hearters

Yea! I hate how certain companies restrict their artiste in relationships .
    No wonder IU is able to express the feeling of a song so much better than most other singers!
  16. khema wijaya

khema wijaya Hearters

hahhahaha..if she revealed it i bet every fanboys would exactly feel jealous of that boy... :razz: aah~ that boy is so lucky anyway,this makes me wanna know who is he :razz:
  17. RendIU

RendIU Hearters

Who wouldn't? IU is so cute and beautiful at the same time!

IU <3
  18. YeeKeat

YeeKeat Donators

It's normal for a girl her age! :D
  19. platini

platini Hearters

could you tell me which heroes ep is that?
  20. aidz143

aidz143 Hearters

and talented.. one hell of a dream package. ~_~ IU