send messages to IU

Discussion in 'All About IU' started by azreii, Sep 4, 2011.

1. azreii

azreii Hearters

annyeong haseyo every IU's fans including me,of course, i have an idea and i am really looking forward for you guys to make some comments :) why don't we make messages to IU? of course there are messages for IU during her birthday, what i meant is a personal message to her for every one or 2 weeks or perhaps once a month. if possible, 10 messages should be enough? or more? and those messages are selected by the admin here? and our hardworking translators translate our 10 top messages to our lovely IU through me2day perharps? or others social networking that IU has? :D

i am sorry if my english is bad :( but i hope this thing will make this forum more active and IU will know that we, international fans, also support her and have been watching her since her debut. By doing this, IU will be more motivated or get energetized after reading all the messages, i think :)

leave me some responds and comments :D
  2. Weep

Weep Hearters

Not sure whether they would translate and put it into IU me2day but nevertheless here my msg

Stay healthy and have plenty of rest
    Looking forward to your new album and songs
    Be happy always
    Fighting!
  3. azreii

azreii Hearters

me too~ i hope the translators here read and consider this. I need some answers for them for this thing to go on. Anyway, it's just a plan. Hehe. Thanks for the respond weepIU!