Recording time for Inkigayo

Discussion in 'All About IU' started by J3nNiFeR, Nov 13, 2011.

1. J3nNiFeR

J3nNiFeR Hearters

SOS...Anyone know what times the recording starts and end for Inkigayo? Will be going to Korea this coming weekend. I was thinking of perhaps trying my luck and wait for IU. Catch a glimpse of her and pass her some gifts...

Or her other schedule or anything?
  2. InvU

InvU Uploaders Staff Member

wow you're going to korea? I'm not sure about her inkigayo schedule but it will be really hard... good luck :x. leave some feedback here if you get through
  3. mathova

mathova Hearters

hmm sorry but I don't know..........

hey when you arrived in korea I just have two nice words for you "GOOD LUCK" LOL !! :p
  4. monpti

monpti Hearters

You're lucky :D
    I think the best way is, when you go to Korea, go to SBS and ask when it is :D
  5. J3nNiFeR

J3nNiFeR Hearters

Now i shall try my luck to go earlier if i can get in for recording..since IU will be performing with new hosts...*praying hard that i can get in*
    Will try to hunt down all IU goodies if possible...sadded that i won't be able to go and support her when she comeback on 30/11. Can't make it this time. :sour:ad:
  6. InvU

in general you're so lucky to go to korea at this time of the year be happy :p
  7. aidz143

aidz143 Hearters

i'm going to korea nxt yeaaar i hope i've the chance to meet with IU!!! <3
  8. InvU

why is everyone going korea... sigh i wanna go too :(
  9. J3nNiFeR

J3nNiFeR Hearters

Actually this trip is a act on impulse....Since my friend flying over for SS4 so i just tagged along though i'm not a elf. But anyway i will be going inki studio alone. SO I hope that i can meet some kind soul to help me. Cause i can't speak korean. Haha.

But well..I was thinking IF..i ever get to meet IU i will let her know about WEHEARTIU. ^.^ Will share my experience when i get back.
  10. platini

platini Hearters

u r so super lucky:), i wanna go to korea too, :(, so u won't go to ss4? plz sharing exp when u r back,i hope u get the chance to meet her, and let her know ab us :D
  11. J3nNiFeR

J3nNiFeR Hearters

platini i will be going SS4. but most likely will just stand and watch. Cause i dont know their songs or fan chant.

I hope i get to see her. But i also hope she can come Singapore for MAMA. Than i confirm can see her. :razz:
  12. darclign

darclign Hearters

I think IU won't come to singapore for MAMA awards... since her 2nd album will be release on the same date as MAMA, I think she'll prepare for her comeback and japan debut...
    but if it is a chance of IU to come, please take photos of it.. actually I want to see her at MAMA.. but since at that time I'll going back to Indonesia, I don't have a chance at all for it... T.T
  13. InvU

hm... she might because shes nominated in 5 awards... its hard to say.. LOEN needs an official statement about this
  14. jnriceball

jnriceball Hearters

I think she might go to MAMA..since last year when her 'Real' album was released she attended 'The Golden Disk Awards' on the same date. ^^ Hope she really attends...It would be her first time!~
  15. darclign

darclign Hearters

it'll be great if she really go to MAMA.... please anybody from singapore take a photo of it... I really want to see her... >.<
  16. J3nNiFeR

J3nNiFeR Hearters

I didn't get to go for inki recording just nw. When i was about to give up hope after waiting outside sbs till nearly 6pm. From 3pm to 6pm outside sbs when nearly 4 degree celsius. Freezing~ and IU appear..she was the last to leave the recording..quite a number...around 10 fans waited for her. She was really cute keep bowing and said something in Korean to us. Sorry I don't understand. Thank u and .... When the car drove out, I managed to go near and talked to her. *she is the only one tt wind down the window and talk to fans. And thank the fans. Im too cold to move nearer or think of other things to tell her. Only told her im from Singapore. She looked stunned (whether stunned cause she didn't catch what I said or cause I'm not local fans I'm not sure) she is really nice and definitely pretty and cute. Out of all the inki recording artist. I think she gave the best fan service!!! ^.^
  17. J3nNiFeR

J3nNiFeR Hearters

Sorry just now I'm too cold as well as not fast enough to take any picture or video. If she comes to mama, I will definitely take her pic. :)
  18. aidz143

aidz143 Hearters

even before i was still a kid.. Korea is my dream country that's why im going there with my own money + to see IU! ill never go back to my country unless i've taken a photo with my IU! KEKEKEKEEKEKE!
  19. J3nNiFeR

J3nNiFeR Hearters

@pinkpanda too cold to do so...i waited for her outside the studio..the temperature was like -3 degree celsius...i'm not wearing thick enuff. was shivering like mad. But lucky i managed to see her after hrs of torture. i dont want to waste my trip. regretted not taking any picture/video. I must really say she is really very nice. ^_^
  20. Matt

Matt Administrator Staff Member

Ah I'm so glad you got to see her at least. I'm impressed by your dedication standing around in those freezing temperatures for so long. One of the many great things about IU is that her "nice" image is not just a front for the media, she really is like that in person too.