| Question | love attack

Discussion in 'All About IU' started by Mellovicious, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Mellovicious

Mellovicious Hearters

yo guys~

is there any other performance/videos that she did the love attack dance bcus i totally like it and first time i saw the choreo /dance is on IU's first fan meeting, and i was like whaattt~!!!?? why i never seen this dance before??? lol

sorry if my english is badd lolz~
  2. jmillyu

jmillyu Moderator Staff Member

i think that it was a special performance just for her meet Dx thats the only time i've seen it, it was completely adorable though i want moaaarr x3 sorry! hope someone can tell me wrong
  3. Mellovicious

Mellovicious Hearters

ooo thats too bad cus the dance totally "attacked" me with love XD

ahhh i wish she will perform this song moar often~~~ although its an old song but its so catchy and the dance is so cuteeeee
  4. tk198

tk198 Moderator Staff Member

yea what Julia said. I doubt she's ever performed that publicly other than at the fan event.
  5. PieNCheez

PieNCheez Hearters

is there a reason as to why though? like i dont undersatnd.. if you got the dance created already, i would have assumed that they would use it to create a mv for the song o.o
  6. 21cssk

21cssk Hearters

PieNCheez nahh. you know, they have to create 'treats' for fans attending special events too. so that's more like a 'special' dance only done in some special events ^ ^
    we can just hope she'll do it again next time in another event lol.
  7. PieNCheez

PieNCheez Hearters

Ooohhh... i understand now o.o, thanks for explaining it to me :3