|QUESTION| Have you ever dream of IU?

Discussion in 'All About IU' started by iuheartforever, Dec 14, 2011.

1. iuheartforever

iuheartforever Hearters

Okay, I have a theory, when someone like a person so much, they will start to dream about that person.

Recently, I've dreamed about IU, twice this week. The first dream is when IU and I are on the same team on SBS Heroes when they're doing a sport episode. I can't remember much on that one.

The second dream is today and that is on Invincible Youth, IU is the special guest on the episode. Again, me, IU, Narsha and Kim Jongmin are on the same team and we are having an eating competition. The rules of the competition is that each person will have 10 seconds to eat as much as you can a plate of noodles, and there is a lot of them! After 10 seconds, that person must stop eating and the next person take the baton. You should see the look on Kim Jongmin (Coyote) , he is a mess in there!

Hope this will be an interesting topic although most of us forget about our dreams once we wake up. What's your dream about IU? :?: :p
  2. IUfan95

IUfan95 Hearters

i thought i'm the only one experienced this! well i dreamed about her 3 times so far! and i could not remember it so well, what i do remember is that we were like a couple hihi :D like WGM :)
  3. almost33

almost33 Hearters

i'm not so sure
    i tihink i dream about IU for once
    there i was on stage where i and IU unnie have a duet together
  4. darkvalance

darkvalance Hearters

thats dam weird lol
  5. iuheartforever

iuheartforever Hearters

whoa! :eek: that's a lot considered i only dream of idol if i really really like them! hey, WGM?! :eek: that's not fair, i want that too~ :D
  6. iuheartforever

iuheartforever Hearters

that's a cool one too! :sour:hock: what's the song that you both sing? Nagging? :D
  7. iuheartforever

iuheartforever Hearters

are you talking about my dream or others? :geek: if you're talking about mine, it's not that quite weird because in the dream IU didn't get a turn to participate :wink: , she just shocked while watching Kim Jongmin's face when all the soy sauce are all over him~ :D
  8. iuheartforever

iuheartforever Hearters

this topic isn't that interesting, huh? :oops: i thought more than 10 people will at least dream about IU, :geek: hehe. :D but i will kept on waiting and waiting until my age turn 25 :evil: , haha and i'm only 17 now~ waiting .. :ugeek:
  9. tacticalerror

tacticalerror Hearters

Well , I've dreaming about IU once ...
    but , i don't remember it exactly T_T
    I just remember that i was IU manager ^^ LOL
  10. recshain

recshain Hearters

once, see her in her smile, made me melted, hahaha