Pre-orders for IU’s ‘REAL+’ follow-up available on the 10th [2011.02.10]

Discussion in 'News' started by janeberryblue, Feb 10, 2011.

1. janeberryblue

janeberryblue Translators Staff Member

[​IMG]

IU will be releasing her 3rd mini-plus album ‘REAL+’ on Feb. 17th.

After having received a ton of love for ‘Good Day’, unfortunately having to cut promotions short has made IU’s fans anticipate this comeback all the more.

According to IU’s agency LOEN Entertainment, “On this upcoming Feb. 17th, her third mini-plus album ‘REAL+’ will be officially released, both online and in retail stores. This album is not a new, but instead, it is a follow-up album that is a continuation of her third mini-album ‘REAL.’

Contrary to previous speculations, ‘REAL+’ is not a repackaged album but will solely consist of 3 new tracks. The follow-up title track is ‘A Story Only I Didn’t Know,’ a nostalgic ballad written by Yoon Sang, sure to melt hearts with the perfect harmony between IU’s low-key vocals and the simplicity of an unplugged recording.

Having shown a fresh innocent image through ‘Good Day,’ IU will be showcasing her ability to convey her innermost feelings through ‘A Story Only I Didn’t Know.’ Also included in this album is the song ‘Cruel Fairytale’ written by saintbinary and the piano version of ‘A Story Only I Didn’t Know.’

IU’s agency further expressed “Through this album, IU will be continuing along the same direction as she did with ‘REAL’ only this time, she’ll get to reveal a much broader musical spectrum,” and “One can sense IU’s more enhanced musical skill and analog sound through this album.”

Meanwhile, IU is receiving much attention for her love story with WooYoung in KBS 2TV’s ‘Dream High.’

Translation: janeberryblue @ WeHeartIU.com
    Source: Newsen
    Original Article: http://newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201102100920461001
  2. StarShapedGummy

StarShapedGummy Hearters

omg, using the flipped collar look for the cover of the album...very cool. i hope she releases more than one single from this EP/super mini-album.

i hope "A Story Only I Didn’t Know" can be as great as her first successful ballad: "Mia." CAN'T WAIT....OMG
  3. weheartiu123

weheartiu123 Hearters

Kind of confused...but I do wonder how will her new song be better or would be better than good day and her previous songs. But I still can't wait for her comeback!!!! We get to see her live again!!!! Totally can't wait for her album or comeback to come!!!! LOVE IU!!!
  4. phoung

phoung Donators

man i think it kinda bittersweet that it released on the 17th
    since i have bio exam on the 15th so i can concentrate to study
    but to think i have until the 17th is such a long time
    anyway i can't wait for it. 3 new songs
    wondering what concept will she going to go with this time
    and i heard we can start preorder on the 10th?
    im not sure but i'll make sure to preorder it when it's available
    anyway thanks for translating
  5. thelordofthelinks

thelordofthelinks Hearters

My opinion even if the new track is equal or as close as Real album, I will call it pretty succeed already.

Thanks to Jane!
  6. freed_misery

freed_misery Hearters

Oh awesome, new tracks! I wonder if they'll bother with an MV for any oftthe new songs if she'll be promoting them on music shows, do love seeing her on them~

And a piano version of ‘A Story Only I Didn’t Know.’ DO WANT. I 'm a sucker for classical etc reditions of songs.
  7. hyomin`

hyomin` Hearters

Omg i cant wait for this...gonna pre order it as soon as i get home ^^
  8. im22562

im22562 Hearters

waiting for her
    17th good day :D
  9. p00pie

p00pie Donators

hmm its not a repack album, I guess Ill still get the Real album for now and wait to preorder the Real+ ahhh I cant wait for her live performance on music shows. I want to see more IU :p
  10. weheartiu123

weheartiu123 Hearters

I wonder how much does her real album plus will be? But I can't wait for her comeback!!! I do hope it will be better and outshine Good day song, but good day song is a really good song. But LOVE IU and I can't wait for her comeback!!!
  11. bijuu

bijuu Hearters

woo new track,
    cant wait for the release :D
  12. pid

pid Hearters

thank you so much for the translation
    looking forward to ‘A Story Only I Didn’t Know’
    really like IU sing ballads
  13. aiewza

aiewza Hearters

waiting for her
    17th good day
    cant wait for the release

Thanks to Jane!
  14. Block-ster

Block-ster Hearters

17 FEB! ONE MORE WEEK! IT'S COMING SOON.
    Can't wait~ XDDD
  15. jinhong1990

jinhong1990 Hearters

IU!!!!!!
    how to pre-order this??
  16. weheartiu123

weheartiu123 Hearters

I really wonder how the song will sound like? Cruel fairy tale sound like it would be good, hmmm....don't know, I just can't wait for her comeback!!! Thanks for the post!!! Although her real album plus is not a special edition? But can't wait for her comeback!!!
  17. WayBetterDenYou

WayBetterDenYou Hearters

Where can we preorder this?
  18. tk198

tk198 Moderator Staff Member

Can't wait for her new songs to be release ^^ and ballads are her specialty so it's gonna be good. Hope that she can achieve success with her new songs just like she did with the Good Day promotions.
    Thanks Jane for translating.
  19. kpopsarang

kpopsarang Hearters

my obsession with IU just began
    i need to start buying all her albums kekeke
    had always been a fan but after watching her on shows..
    she became one of my favorites instantly!
    i'm looking forward to the new releases
  20. jinhong1990

jinhong1990 Hearters

just found out that u can get it from this website http://www.yesasia.com/global/iu-mini-plus-album-real/1024031694-0-0-0-en/info.html