No old cast in dream high 2?

Discussion in 'All About IU' started by aidz143, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aidz143

aidz143 Hearters

[​IMG]

It’s being reported that J.Y. Park will appear in ’Dream High 2‘, the sequel to the popular teen drama series which is scheduled to air in early 2012.

According to a representative who revealed on November 21st, “J.Y. Park is scheduled to play a character that will connect the events of

Season 1 to Season 2. At this time, the scripts for the first three episodes have been completed and J.Y. Park’s character (Yang Jin Man) is in

there. He is the only character from Season 1 that will appear in Season 2. Unless the script changes dramatically, it is nearly confirmed that

J.Y. Park will act in the drama.”

In the first season, J.Y. Park starred as the poor English teacher, Yang Jin Man. But he didn’t just teach English — he also taught the

preparatory music lessons as well.

While his role was very comedic, it was also very endearing. Through this, J.Y. Park was even nominated for the ‘rookie actor award’ at the

47th Baeksang Arts Awards.

The series is currently in the process of casting the main roles for the drama. They’ve scouted potential candidates and are holding

auditions and camera tests. It’s said that the crew hope to finish casting this month and start filming in December.

Meanwhile, “Dream High 2″ is scheduled to air on January 30th through KBS2TV.

Source: OSEN via Nate
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huhuhu i hope the script changes dramatically! HUHUHU! I WANT IU!!!
  2. mathova

mathova Hearters

NO !!!! I can't believe it, I really disappointed if they not take IU in dreamhigh season 2

I hope they will change the script, I want IU, soo hyoun, eun joung, suzy, woo young, and taecyeon still as the main character in dreamhigh.... :sour:ad:
  3. belle

belle Hearters

I really want iu to be in dream high 2! I WANT WOOU COUPLE T.T
  4. iAdoreIU

iAdoreIU Hearters

:eek: yah... :sour:ad: I want IU! and all the Dream High 1's casts! ♥ them!
  5. CKrysIII

CKrysIII Hearters

This is too heartbreaking <//3 ME WANTS TO SEE IU!!!!!
  6. jmillyu

jmillyu Moderator Staff Member

hi! there already is a Dream High 2 topic here, so you can go there to share whatever you'd like about the cast.
    closing topic.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.