Leave your questions for IU

Discussion in 'All About IU' started by sherry, Feb 2, 2012.

1. sherry

sherry Hearters

I just get this idea, let's make a question list together.maybe IU will visit our forum someday,may our staff get the chance to ask her some of the questions one day, who knows. just don't forget to number your question.
  2. sherry

sherry Hearters

1.What's the biggest difference between the IU on stage/ in front of the camera and the IU in real life/at home?
    2.What kind of music do you(IU) personally like the most?
    3.How do you balance those pop songs and those songs you really want to do?
    (let's face it,the companies have to sell the cd,the singers need to satisty their audience,to get popular,to win the music award...so they have to do those pop songs for the commercial reason,in fact.most of the hitting songs are pop songs, but they might not be the songs the singer really want to do. a good exemple is IU's "Mia",it's a great song,for the people who likes it ,it's one of the greatest song from IU, but cause it's a sad ballad,not a pop song,some people don't like it,so it did't win iu a big success, another exemple, I remember that IU said she like "morning tear"the most from her mini album "iu..im",but she had to promote her marshmallow all the time )
  3. starlight

starlight Hearters

4. Nowadays, when you stand on stage that u'hv been dreaming before since littlegirl, do you ever think about another dream which probably more precious than being a singer?
  4. IU, would you please consider this song for your first Japan concert? Your English cover of "Kiss Me" is so loved, I know your Japanese fans would love this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmrsxtstcwM