IU's PD and Kim Se Hwang tweet about 'Ice Flower' release | 11/06/21

Discussion in 'Every Sweet Word' started by squishyblob, Jun 20, 2011.

1. squishyblob

squishyblob Translators Staff Member

[​IMG]

아이유&김연아 싱글 공개!!! 김세황씨 기타 연주도 함께 감상해 보시길....
    IU&Kim Yuna digital single released!!! Also, enjoy Kim Se Hwang's guitar performance as well....

(*Note: You can preview/purchase the song on Mnet here.)

Translation: squishyblob @ weheartiu
    Source: Cho PD's twitter

http://music.naver.c...?albumId=199505 '김연아'+'아이유'의 [얼음꽃] 음원이 공개되었습니다! Yuna Kim & IU's new single has been released!

IU & Yuna Kim have gathered up to for a new single & I played the solo

Source: Kim Se Hwang's twitter
  2. vunguyenphan

vunguyenphan Hearters

listen on Youtube :)
  3. margot

margot Hearters

I listened to a bit during the opening of Kiss&Cry's last episode and really liked it. Now after I listened to the complete song, I was completely captivated by the emotions in the song, IU and Kim Yuna did a fantastic job. I was not that aware of Yuna's singing ability so it was a major surprise and of course our IU's vocals are just amazing as always.

I am taking a guess: IU probably will not get make it to the show's last round but I've got the feeling that we'll see her and Yuna performing this song during the ice show in august so one way or another she'll have the same reward than the contestant that gets the first place in Kiss&Cry. Well, at least that's what I hope
  4. wontonmein

wontonmein Hearters

i remember kim yuna performed a few songs a few yrs ago, including taeyeon's if (from memory... not too sure). combined with iu's amazing vocals, this song sounds stunning ^^
  5. 21cssk

21cssk Hearters

ahh so Kim SeHwang is the one playing guitar? lols i got confused at first to see the title track IU & Kim Yuna feat Kim Sehwang.
    this song is awesome. iu and yuna's voice is awesome. and sehwang's guitar is awesome as well!
    loving this release! ♥
  6. moon_light

moon_light Hearters

very nice song i like it
  7. seannoob

seannoob Hearters

Wow Very Nice song
    I Love It! :sour:mile: