IU's Kindness

Discussion in 'All About IU' started by aidz143, Nov 9, 2011.

1. aidz143

aidz143 Hearters

[​IMG]

On November 9th, IU passed around dduk (Korean rice cakes) to all the high school seniors at her Dongduk Girls High School.

Her agency revealed, “From what we know, IU’s mom brought dduk for all the students. She decided to do so in order to cheer on all the

students who will be taking the college entrance exam the next day.”

In addition to the rice cakes, IU also gave scarves to the students in her class.

The event became publicly known when students, touched by IU’s kind gesture, posted pictures of the rice cakes on Twitter.

Her agency stated, “IU’s mom believes that IU’s friends have played a big role in helping IU lead a school life while juggling schedules as a

celebrity. So, she decided to give out these gifts to the students.”

In related news, IU has revealed that she does not plan on taking the college entrance exam this year.

Source: Star Today via Nate

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/11/iu-shows-support-for-high-school-classmates-taking-college-admission-exams

--------------------------------
    Our IU is not only beautiful, and good in singing. She's also sweet and caring to others. :) How can you dislike her???!!!!! IU DAEBAK!
  2. platini

platini Hearters

yep, she and her mom, both are so kinds, the student must be touching. I wish I can eat those ricecake ><
  3. InvU

InvU Uploaders Staff Member

i wanna be her classmate... heh and see her everyday ;P
  4. marshmallow3424

marshmallow3424 Hearters

Good girl :)
    Her mom must be a really good and caring person, that's why IU follows these from her mom ^o^

It's a little bit sad that she doesn't plan to join the college entrance exam this year :( but uhm maybe she's just serious with her career and busy with that so.. Maybe next year or.. So :) supporting her for what she decides the best ^^ thanks for sharing :D
  5. mathova

mathova Hearters

she is an angel, and the one who dislike her is only devil :D
  6. aidz143

aidz143 Hearters

She is a very good example of an artist. Very "Down-To-Earth" attitude even she's famous. Not like justin beiber totally a BITCH! kekekeek
  7. linasinlovee

linasinlovee Hearters

that looks good. lol
    she also supported a rookie girl group. she bought them diaries and a piggy bank with $10 inside.
    she sang and supported boyfriend's minwoo during k. will's my heart is beating mv when he was about to debut in a new boy group.

she truly is an angel ~
  8. wing307

wing307 Donators

Mother and daughter are all kind. I want to be her classmate too.