IU's Boyfriend ?

Discussion in 'All About IU' started by Mr.Simple21, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Mr.Simple21

Mr.Simple21 Hearters

Do IU really have a boyfriend ???

[​IMG]

Following the list of celebrities that have played an April Fools’ Day prank on April 1st, the nation’s little sister IU has also joined in on the fun.

Before the three ‘Inkigayo‘ MCs (Nicole, IU, and Goo Hara) introduced the next line-up of artists, IU suddenly spoke up saying, “I actually have a surprise announcement to make today. When I get a boyfriend, I’ve always wanted to reveal it on ‘Inkigayo’ first. Since it’ll be difficult to reveal his name, I’ll just leave a video message for him.”

The two other MCs began playfully assuming that it was Big Bang‘s Taeyang to which IU immediately denied saying that it wasn’t the Taeyang they were thinking of.

IU then had viewers’ eyes glued to the television screen by saying, “Honey…” without finishing her sentence. Unfortunately, her “annoucement” was indeed an April Fools’ Day prank as she immediately followed, “Just kidding!

However, IU’s surprise announcement didn’t end there. She began to confuse viewers with her next sentence, “Or could this really be an April Fools’ Day prank?

After seeing the broadcast, netizens commented, “Maybe IU is really dating somebody,” and, “She’s tearing apart the hearts of uncle fans.”

Source : AllKpop

So do IU have a boyfriend ?
  2. shadow22

shadow22 Hearters

No. And she never will. She's pure.
  3. STRAVDIUS

STRAVDIUS Hearters

i think she have a boyfriend, during hero broadcast on one of the rolling game, she gives hint about seeing a guy but her company asked her to keep it secret
  4. Mr.Simple21

Mr.Simple21 Hearters

Yeyeye, but I don't think she REALLY has a boyfriend...

I wish she don't have one, Haha...
  5. gustav123

gustav123 Hearters

hmm~ i just hope she can find a good guy.. *broken heart.. :( :(
    plus...we know if infotainment site always make a little news become a big news.. haha
  6. Mr.Simple21

Mr.Simple21 Hearters

I vote for Taeyang !!! I know he will take care of IU !
  7. linasinlovee

linasinlovee Hearters

STRAVDIUS
    i have seen that same episode, too, but she really didn't give a hint. an mc asked her if she had any experience dating, she lied and said, no. but jiyeon told everyone that it was lie. the company just didn't want her to bring up anything about dating experiences, relationships, etc.

or maybe you're right, idk. maybe i read the subtitles wrong. >__<

i think it would be nice for iu to have someone supporting and comforting her through the hard times. although, if you look at the guy's point of view...i think it will be tough cause like he's dating the nation's little sister, so it's kinda big, lol. if he really liked her, then i think he'll try to make their relationship work.

i would kind of like to see iu's different side being in a relationship.

star blind date does not count. >___< someone around her age like in the 20's or something for a change, lol.
  8. Mr.Simple21

Mr.Simple21 Hearters

If IU had a boyfriend...

I wish it would be me ! Haha Joke ! xD
  9. bsc738

bsc738 Hearters

I hope IU meets nice guy and gets happily married one day... but not for another 10 years!
  10. lightodes

lightodes Hearters

Not many replying this topic. It could make a heart broken by just talking this topic I guest :lol:
  11. CH21S

CH21S Hearters

I think if IU had a boyfriend, netizens would be all over it trying to find out if its true or not. Seeing as they haven't I can happily assume she doesn't...yet :p But when she does I wouldn't be surprised if she had an announcement of it like she says :p
  12. Fudgers

Fudgers Hearters

I don't think she has a boyfriend... but it would be cool if she really did! I really like IU and think she has a cute personality and after looking at the couples forums, she could make a cute coupdl with anyone! lol
  13. NewNugget

NewNugget Hearters

It is tremendously difficult to have a relationship as the nation's top celebrity. If it does happen, you figure the netizens would have spotted proofs or clues by now. Humans make mistakes and we can only stay alert for so long.

IU had mentioned numerous times about dating in the past, but it was prior to her debut and it was more or less a one day flare. Don't read too much into it. You can tell by her responses to relationship questions that she is still very, very raw or inexperience in this subject in my opinion.
  14. Mr.Simple21

Mr.Simple21 Hearters

Aww... THAT NETIZENS AGAIN ! I hate them ! They are just making a fuss about something ! Grrr. ! They just begin the rumors or what !

I'll just BLAST them alll !
  15. aevaris

aevaris Hearters

I feel bad for celebrities since they can't date comfortably in public. Hope people would leave them alone a bit more but I can't blame them too much since I would probably be a little curious myself.
  16. 카시 IU

카시 IU Hearters

IU don't have a boyfriend ;) and she admits that she really likes Taeyang and she won't change her mind. BUT SHE DON't HAVE ONE ^_^ good for US HEARTERS <3
  17. chrono

chrono Hearters

I think she did date a few guy before she get popular but I dont think its a serious one.I did see that hero episode too. And in winwin IU mention her company allow their artist to date.
  18. kpopjjang247

kpopjjang247 Hearters

Speaking of Heroes I think T-ara Jiyeon knew it too... xD She was so furious when IU denied it...and suddely an MC asked "who ask u to keep it a secret?" IU said "my company" witout hesitation... xD
  19. fierydevil86

fierydevil86 Hearters

I think it will remain a mystery until many many years later. *this may keep all her uncle fans alive for at least few years :p
  20. hitomatic

hitomatic New Member

Don't really think that she has one now... probably need to wait for a few more yrs and hope that she could get a really really nice bf who can treat her well all day long!!!