IU's 3 level high note, have u tried it at home?

Discussion in 'All About IU' started by sherry, Jan 24, 2012.

1. sherry

sherry Hearters

To be frank,it's no too difficult to do it, if you put your first level low enough,and if you can sing with belcanto, almost everyone can do it. That's what i feel. but when I try to do it, I must put my first level low, i can only last for about 5 second, and i must have a dead-look face while doing it

So her 3 level high note is still amazing, first,her first level is already quite high, second, her high note can stay there for like about 15 second, third ,she can do it so smoothly and beautifully.
  2. CNBlaze

CNBlaze Hearters

ofcourse!!! but my voice will start to crack at the third note...hohohoho
    no wonder she did not sing that part live coz will harm her voice.....
  3. iusocute<3

iusocute<3 Hearters

lol, i've tried that and it was really hard...
  4. semoxx

semoxx Hearters

It is really really really hard!!
    I watched someone was doing the three level bass which was also hard!
  5. Noxenal

Noxenal Hearters

ignoring the fact it's a high note (e and above if I'm right), it's more impressive that she can sustain the first note for like 8 seconds are further raise it 2 times.
  6. i woomira

i woomira Hearters

no way ¡¡ i can`t do that i'm not iu ?:-X
    i will just hurt maysalf :-(
  7. nunu

nunu Hearters

never try that. Just amazed with IU. she is so good at 3 level high tone :razz:
  8. kangaruu

kangaruu Hearters

Haven't tried it at home cuz it's not going to be pleasant disturbing the folks with screeching noises @@

But I've been practicing in the car on my 20 minute commute to school hahahah
  9. melonpop3

melonpop3 Moderator Staff Member

HAHAHAHA I tried singing Good Day and Nagging at the karaoke...and it was utter failure! xD
    IU's songs are way to high for me to sing. lol
  10. 21cssk

21cssk Hearters

aww the super awesome 3 level high note XD ♥ i ofcourse tried it already. the breathings omg i will run out of air at beginning of 3rd level or last of 2nd level. the pitch is no problem though, since i'm naturally high-pitched lol.
  11. sillysillyshy

sillysillyshy Hearters

I always wanted to do a cover to the song~ I can hit the notes but the first note I cannot hold out... so I take a breath before the other notes.... it's frustrating but I practice a lot because I really want to be an amazing singer like IU~ :]
  12. xktee

xktee Hearters

AHAHAHA! ALL THE TIME (probably incorrectly though)! Of course, I do it when no one is home but I have an absolute blast doing it. I love to sing it to the heavens! ^-^
  13. Speeders13

Speeders13 New Member

Hl, i'm just join this international forum today, first nice to meet u all...
    Well, when the first time I heard 3 level high note, it was amazing
    When I try it myself, the first time is a lil bit difficult, but the second and until now I can sing it (but maybe not very well as IU)....

^^
  14. shichee(:

shichee(: New Member

Of course! I was out of breath before i could finish the 3 level high note. Woahh, she practiced a lot until she could hold for 3 notes. I don't think normal people without vocal trainings can do this. Right? She is so awesome! :D iheartIU and iheartgoodDay:)
  15. InvU

InvU Uploaders Staff Member

lol certainly tried this out... really hard haha^^ kudos to all that are able to do it.
  16. neocheng

neocheng Hearters

but hardly can we sing it as beautifully as IU~ :grin:
  17. KyungSam

KyungSam Hearters

i just try 7-8 bass Note.. hahaha..
  18. harish02

harish02 Hearters

believe me, i've tried it and my sounds sounded as bad as a broken old radio ^^
    i tried it when i was listening to good day, and when that high-note part came up..
    i just stopped singing rather than hurting my throat keke ^^
  19. gustav123

gustav123 Hearters

gah.. it's really hard.. what i've done just make my neck feels like gonna be broke apart.. :D
    not just good day, even when you sing MIA, your throat will dry so soon..
    ordinary voice is impossible to sing IU's songs.. (esp this two) :D
  20. casker

casker Hearters

She starts high though, so it's very impressive.