IU, the World’s Cutest Bunny [2011.01.07]

Discussion in 'News' started by janeberryblue, Jan 7, 2011.

1. janeberryblue

janeberryblue Translators Staff Member

[​IMG]

With the new year just begun, a lovely IU bunny has appeared.

On the episode of SBS ‘Good Sunday, Heroes’ to be broadcast on the 9th, the members ring in the new year and viewers will get to see IU dressed as a rabbit*, as she delivers mail to elders living in the countryside.

Standing still is even difficult in the fat rabbit costume IU wears while purchasing beverages to deliver along with the mail.

In the school special last week, as part of the losing ‘Popular Team’, her fellow teammates chose IU to take on the punishment of wearing a rabbit costume for an entire 2 days, 1 night.

Singing the #1 song ‘Good day’ as she wobbled around in the rabbit costume, the cute bunny would begin to cry whenever she tripped, which caused a sea of laughter amongst the staff and crew.

On this day of recording, in celebration of her first #1, IU delivered rice cakes to all the students with whom she attends school and further, presented to the entire ‘Heroes’ staff, 100 jackets of the sport clothing brand she currently models for, with each jacket costing over $200USD.

Receiving her present merrily, the producer of ‘Heroes’ stated that “though she’s sure to be tired from her hectic schedule, she always shows up on set with a bright face and receives much love from the entire staff, IU is truly beautiful from inside out.”

*Translator's note: 2011 is the Year of the Rabbit according to the Chinese calendar, which Koreans follow

Translation: janeberryblue @ WeHeartIU.com
    Source: Osen
    Original Article: http://osen.mt.co.kr/news/view.html?gid=G1101070089
  2. ChandraV

ChandraV Hearters

Mommy, I WANT THAT BUNNY IN MY ROOM!! NOWWWWWWWW!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
  3. Matt

Matt Administrator Staff Member

Just when you thought she couldn't possibly get any cuter, she goes and does this. I always look forward to Heroes but I seriously can't wait this week. SO CUTE!
  4. MrJunRong

MrJunRong Hearters

Poor IU,
    But still very cute ^^
  5. chelupa

chelupa Uploaders

definitely the cutest bunny ever, can't wait to see her crying when she falls down LOL TOO CUTE
  6. tk198

tk198 Moderator Staff Member

Dam so cute. I like how it says that she 'wobbles' around. Can't wait to see that and the crying from toppling over lolol.
  7. ele

ele Forum Founder Staff Member

looks like we could do a bunny IU theme :) JK!

too cute though! I vote that teletubbies is next!
  8. keeru

keeru Hearters

Aww she's so thoughtful, what a good kid ;~;
    Poor bb, at least the bunny costume is warm (or hot idk which). Can't wait to watch this episode!
  9. chun334

chun334 Hearters

cuteness overload, love her here with jiyeon and gahee
  10. IU_love

IU_love Hearters

wow I want a jacket too :D
  11. redevil

redevil Donators

Wow. Cutest bunny ever. I just wanna squeeze her and never let go ><

And she's so thoughtful. :] One thing I especially love about her is that she acknowledges that it's with the help of people like these (staff, artists that helped/featured her when she was less known) that she's gotten so well known now. :]
  12. bringingU.ssl

bringingU.ssl Hearters

omg XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    i died omg omg... its too early in the morning yet im spazzing!! THAT WAS SO FREAKING CUTE!!
    omg IU *O*!
    chingu neomu kyeopta ><
  13. vince007

vince007 Hearters

Pwahaha She looks so adorable... But she looks so sad. =( I'm dying to see this. =)
  14. GAHOph

GAHOph Hearters

look like she is angry ...but still very cute ^^
  15. musjo89

musjo89 Hearters

So cute!!! No one can say that's not cute... def uri IU. People (esp me) really fall for IU cuteness.
  16. liesrcool

liesrcool Hearters

IU is cute no matter what she wears, the bunny costume is just extra eye-candy. She is the type to repay her fans and obviously she doesn't need all the money that she made so she bought gifts for alot of people
  17. oak4375

oak4375 Hearters

Howwwww Cute!!!!

wish her in my room
  18. Hally

Hally Hearters

WOW, IU-ah, you did make my day a lot :wub:
    cutest bunny in the world :wub:

btw, JiYeon is standing next to her :wub:
  19. Kyzuki

Kyzuki Donators

Love the face she's pulling! She's absolutely cute, can't wait to watch this episode!
    Thanks for translating!
  20. margot

margot Hearters

That episode was recorded on the 20th and 21th of december (if my guessing is right) so it's gonna be interesting to see people's reaction to IU after the release of her album and her hit song Good Day. Looking forward to sunday.