IU reveals, “I really liked him, but I guess he didn’t…”

Discussion in 'All About IU' started by IloveloveU, Nov 3, 2012.

1. IloveloveU

IloveloveU Hearters

[​IMG]

Singer IU revealed her secret love story.

On the episode of SBS’s Go Show that aired on the afternoon of November 2, Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga In, IU and Miss A’s Suzy appeared on the show and had a candid conversation.

When IU revealed, “I really get into someone who likes me.” the emcees of the show asked, “Was there someone you liked since the debut?” IU surprised the audience by saying, “Yes, just recently.”

When she was asked, “Did you go out with him?” IU answered, “No, almost, but it didn’t go well. He kept doing the push and the pull of the relationship. We communicated via SNS. He would see my message but not answer for 30 minutes and contact me later all of a sudden.” She revealed that she stopped contacting him afterwards.

IU added, “He didn’t understand when I stopped contacting him I think we still don’t know much. It’s somewhat awkward to go out with him but also hard to go back to just being friends.”

IU said, “I can say, ‘I really like you too.’ If he tells me that he likes me, but that was not the case. I guess I was in a hurry.”

When she was asked, “If you do happen to go out with someone, will you announce it publicly?” She answered, “I will try to hide it as long as possible for my fans.”

Source: korea.com

what do you think guys? who's the one IU dated? Hmm
  2. Cutiegail

Cutiegail Hearters

Omo. Such an intriguing story of IU. :'| Well, who's the guy that she's talking about? I'm very curious. Hoho.
    Let's see for the days and weeks to come. I'll be waiting for that. :)

Thanks for sharing this story. :)
  3. Kookie

Kookie Hearters

i was wondering if the guy was a Actor / singer ? :/ if it was like Us , well i would have already go and ask her out LOL .:p
  4. IloveloveU

IloveloveU Hearters

I was wondering, but as I observed with how Wooyoung and IU tweeted each other, I think it is Wooyoung. But half of me saying that it should not be Wooyoung because I want them together, that can't be. XD

Who do you think so? I am also intrigued by this news.
  5. heart

heart Hearters

i dont know, may be her backdancer :p or someone behind the stage.. ke ke ke ke i never think IU would date any of those idol.
    She close w/ cheoundong MBLAQ but really like a brother-sister relationship. i believe that^^
  6. aishiteruaiyu

aishiteruaiyu Hearters

I'm speculating it's her backup dancer Park Yohan. They keep tweeting to each other a lot recently and they suddenly stopped.
  7. IloveloveU

IloveloveU Hearters

It could also be Eunhyuk??? Since I've read about the issue between the two of them.
  8. zeusce

zeusce Hearters

I'm always here waiting for you IU. hahaha. You don't know me personally and I'm million miles away from you (maybe trillions? XD) but I can wait even if I know the probability of seeing you is very low and so, liking me is much lower. hahaha
  9. just iu

just iu Hearters

I think it's Yoo Seung Ho though I really wish it's not him because they would make a very cute couple.
  10. Lee Ji Eun IU lover

Lee Ji Eun IU lover Hearters

I wonder who it is. Whoever he is I hope that he is as great guy and you will have a long lasting relationship. <3 :)
  11. xhad

xhad Hearters

I want to know who that is too! I can't stop thinkin about this issue since I found out about it a few days ago.. A bit sad that the guy was so indecisive. But I am glad that IU is able to protect herself well and will not make us worry! Whoever you choose to be with in the future, I will support you!! IU fighting!!
  12. kungfurabbit

kungfurabbit New Member

It's very likely that that person is one of her back up dancers. They spent a large amount of time together so it makes sense if they actually end up nearly dating. IU also doesn't interact with other idols, male ones, that much.
  13. kj94lee

kj94lee Hearters

that guy is an idiot! thats everyone's dream!!!
  14. rainman10392

rainman10392 Hearters

it doesn't matter who that guy is. as long as she's still single! and, i'd prefer if she told everyone she's dating someone so we can all support her even though all the guys will be really sad

IU forever<3
  15. IUFan^^

IUFan^^ Hearters

I think it would be TaeYang of Big Bang
  16. xLune

xLune Hearters

Ahhh I hope she'll find someone who treat her well :)
  17. milkyswing

milkyswing Hearters

I hope that she could reveal publicly when she is dating someone through, nothing wrong about this anyway.
  18. Apple_aiiyou

Apple_aiiyou Hearters

She said she had crush in her heart ( in music healing camp with akmu and kim chang wan). She reveals that meaning of you is the song that remind her of him i guess :angelic:
  19. park_sujong

park_sujong Hearters

Why wouldn't anyone like her, she's wonderful. Have no clue who he is though
  20. linasinlovee

linasinlovee Hearters

UGH HIS LOSS. I hope she finds someone else out there who is interested in her as much as she is with him! FIGHTING IU~