IU, past sticker photos of a sweet couple pose… male fans are in a ‘jealous rage’ [2011.02.19]

Discussion in 'News' started by janeberryblue, Feb 19, 2011.

1. janeberryblue

janeberryblue Translators Staff Member

[​IMG]

Singer IU’s past sticker photos are invoking jealousy from many netizens.

Recently, these past sticker photos were uploaded onto an online community site and show IU posing sweetly with an unknown male whose face has been blurred out.

Upon seeing these photos, male fans have been furiously debating the identity of the male in the photos. They speculate “Judging from her young face, this must have been one of her friends from elementary school.”

Many are wondering “Was this her boyfriend?” and in response, others have stated “Seeing that the guy is posing with her from the side proves that they weren’t anything other than just friends.”

Netizens have shown much interest, commenting “It’s surely because the sticker photo booth was too small”, “I don’t know who you are or where you live, but how about you come and meet me”, “Even a younger IU is seriously cute.”

Meanwhile, IU is receiving much love for her role in KBS2TV’s ‘Dream High’ and through her promotions for ‘A Story Only I Didn’t Know.’

Translation: janeberryblue @ WeHeartIU.com
    Source: Seoul News NTN
    Original Article: http://news.nate.com/view/20110219n03760
  2. jinhong1990

jinhong1990 Hearters

in my opinion....just my opinion....dats her ex??
    well its normal to have a boyfriend/girlfriend when we are in secondary school...
    just chill and relax...don't guys have a girlfriend too when they were in secondary school?
    there is no need to become angry about her past anyway....
  3. StarShapedGummy

StarShapedGummy Hearters

it just seems like a photo with a friend. she must have been a bit younger here. or maybe it was just a fan who she took a photo with.
  4. Littledoll

Littledoll Hearters

She said she never had a boyfriend before. I think it's just one of her friend.
    Fans are crazy x)
  5. jinhong1990

jinhong1990 Hearters

she said she don't have bf because Loen doesn't allow her to reveal her private life...
    it's expected that fan rage will occur if she were to reveal tiny tiny amount of her past life... Lol
  6. ahjumma

ahjumma Hearters

this is conspiracy...!!!
  7. Littledoll

Littledoll Hearters

yes i guess you might be right. But I don't know why I do trust her when she said she never had a boyfriend at all before. But i guess even if she had one ( or more :p ) she wouldn't say it for the reasons you mentioned.
  8. starmint

starmint Graphic Artists Staff Member

ohohoho...well she's a normal girl so it would be normal if she had a boyfriend~ but then she looks fairly young here so idk. It could just be a male friend lol. But she looks cute here ;u; <3

thanks for translating~
  9. elavip

elavip Hearters

haha what's cute is her hair. those short bangs is adorable! and her pose XD nevermind the dude!
  10. freed_misery

freed_misery Hearters

I wonder who the lucky guy is? Netizen need to calm down lol.
    IU is forever adorable.
  11. chromo44

chromo44 Donators

I remember seeing these stickers a while ago when the male's face wasn't blurred out... I didn't save them though so I can't show you guys, but I remember thinking that the guy's face was NOT that cute (sorry!) ^^; I feel like it was probably just a friend... these photos look like they were taken around her "Boo" era (the hair reminds me of it) so I feel like loen wouldn't have allowed her to have a boyfriend then...
  12. Block-ster

Block-ster Hearters

But she said that she doesn't had a boyfriend before. I don't think she will lie... unless her management company asked her to.
    It should be just a normal friend.
  13. miyaka25

miyaka25 Hearters

is just a pic dont you have a male friend???? it's so immature those who over react......
  14. ryehanah

ryehanah Hearters

well, it seems like male fans not the only one who r in jealous rage.
    as a girl, i'm envy that guy too.
  15. Zero

Zero Hearters

“I don’t know who you are or where you live, but how about you come and meet me” LMFAO. Omg, this made me laugh so hard. i.e. "When I find you, you're dead.". xD.

Back to the topic, lucky guy. >.<
  16. WayBetterDenYou

WayBetterDenYou Hearters

I don’t know who you are or where you live, but how about you come and meet me?
  17. gianfahmi

gianfahmi Hearters

well.i think it's just her old friend from her past
    IU never confesed that she has a boyfriend before
    but, i'm still jealous by look the photos! :p
  18. melonpop3

melonpop3 Moderator Staff Member

LOL "I don't know who you are and where you live, but how about you come meet me." Crazy uncle fans!

I saw these photos a few days ago and wondered who he was too. I don't really care if he's her ex or not. IU just looks freakin adorable there!

Ulzzang~

That is one lucky guy! XD
  19. fIUshbones

fIUshbones Hearters

when IU gets a boyfriend he's gonna be a hunted man. Even if people ship the couple, there will be plenty of crazy fans that hate it. Having IU as a girlfriend would make up for it though
  20. isayiluviu

isayiluviu Hearters

I Think He's a BOY FRIENDS not a BOYFRIEND