IU & Kyuhyun to appear on "Music Warehouse"

Discussion in 'News' started by Tetsuya, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Tetsuya

Tetsuya Banned

| NEWS | IU & Kyuhyun to appear on "Music Warehouse"

[​IMG]

[Oct 20,2010]

IU and Super Junior’s Kyuhyun have become the first ever idols to make an appearance on KBS 2TV’s live music program, “Music Warehouse.”

“Music Warehouse” has only showcased talented artists on their program thus far, maintaining their status as the representative live music program of KBS 2TV.

With the both of them being given the opportunity to perform on the show, it has further confirmed their exceptional talent as idols. On the show, Kyuhyun and IU collaborated with the music industry’s maestro, Lee Byung Woo, and sang songs from his former band, “Someday.” Their perfect live earned the praise of the audience.

Kyuhyun and IU commented, “‘Music Warehouse is a program we’ve wanted to appear on for a very long time. We’re extremely glad to have received such an opportunity.” Lee Byung Woo also stated, “It was a unique and fun performance.”

By:HYPERMANIAC@allkpop
    Photo:KBS
    Source:Sports Seoul,allkpop
  2. cinjin

cinjin Hearters

Re: | NEWS | IU & Kyuhyun to appear on "Music Warehouse"

Did they perform 7 Years of Love? I desperately want them to sing that together! When I first read their names in the article, I was hoping it was going to be one about them singing that song D:.

Going back to topic. I'm not surprised since both of them have amazing voices. Can't wait to watch the video!
  3. starmint

starmint Graphic Artists Staff Member

^
    AGREEEEEEEEEEEEE. I freaked out like askldghkaslgh when I saw MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE AT LAST, AN KYU+IU COLLABORATIONNNNNNNNNNNNNN <3333333333333

ahhh so very fitting for the two of them to be the first idols on the show :> am anticipating it very much nowwwww.
  4. race1me

race1me Hearters

Ahhhhh....I want to see this! Any clips around?!?!?!
  5. jacqueline22393

jacqueline22393 Hearters

ooh! I'm excited to watch the clips for this when it comes out :)
  6. callmezeon

callmezeon Hearters

With that sweet voice of IU, No wonder she got the chance...... :D