IU in Venezuela newspaper

Discussion in 'All About IU' started by Marlystar, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Marlystar

Marlystar Hearters

Hi! This is my firts post here! ^^

Ahmm recently here in Venezuela a newspaper make an article about IU! The article is really good! And talk very good about her! Talk about her career and her amazing voice! We did not know that was her turn to be in the news paper! So was realy a good thing! ^^

I think that this is a big thing! Because here IU fans are not many =(

[​IMG]

Thanks. ^^ Sorry for my bad eng! T_T
  2. jieunism7

jieunism7 Hearters

Omo its good that IU is getting recognition all the way from Venezuela ^-^ I hope she gains more fans from there and your English is fine :D
  3. -Hope

-Hope Translators Staff Member

wow that's really cool!! xD
    i wonder what it says x) probably good things about her hehe
    thanks for sharing!!!
  4. aiyooaiyoo

aiyooaiyoo Donators

Thanks for sharing this news, that is great to see! Coverage like this helps build IU's popularity. I see that the article mentions her famous 20 auditions before LOEN accepted her and that they explain she is Korea's little sister. Your English is nice, don't worry! :)
  5. ayeh

ayeh Hearters

amazing! daebak! xD
    thank you for sharing! :D
  6. ThoroughbredRock

ThoroughbredRock Hearters

Venezuela, Awesome. I can't believe all the people on here are from so many different countries, word is really starting to get out about IU. Before you know it IU will be a mega huge star:) Even if that article gets IU one new fan, that will be a fan for life.

Hey aiyooaiyoo I didn't know it took IU 20 auditions to get signed! That's a lesson to everyone to perserver for the things you really want
  7. Marlystar

Marlystar Hearters

You know spanish? Kekeke >.<
  8. Marlystar

Marlystar Hearters

The article was a really surprise! And talks really good things about her! The person who wrote it really are well informed! ^^ I hope more people here likes IU! She is so great! ♥
  9. aiyooaiyoo

aiyooaiyoo Donators

Only a little bit! In the usa Spanish is now very common. It is easy to pick up a few words. I also studied some Italian which has a lot of similarities. I wish I knew more languages, being here on WHI makes me feel like I should really know more!
  10. noiha

noiha Hearters

Thanks a lot for sharing ^^ Congrats IU~! :)
  11. KLoveIU

KLoveIU Hearters

IU Daebak!! :D
  12. Xandos

Xandos Hearters

Now that's super awesome!
  13. Marlystar

Marlystar Hearters

Oooww that's great! Well i just know eng and spanish.. >.< I want to lear more languagues too.. ^^
  14. just iu

just iu Hearters

thanks so much for sharing this article with us, your English is really good...bravo!