IU and Jung Yeob to sing Christmas carol for ‘A Concert for Beautiful People’

Discussion in 'News' started by suckz91, Dec 15, 2010.

1. suckz91

suckz91 Hearters

Singers IU and Jung Yeob are scheduled to participate in a collab for a Christmas special coming this December 18th during MBC’s ‘A Concert for Beautiful People’.

The two harmonized perfectly during the recording of their performance for ‘Blessings on Christmas‘, which was complemented by the delicate sounds of a full 50-membered chamber orchestra, and expectations are unsurprisingly very high.

Some spectators in the audience expressed, “It is a really special Christmas carol,” “Their voices both sound really sweet and well-suited,” and “It felt like a dream, listening to a duet with two of the best singers.”

IU’s performance of her album track “Merry Christmas in Advanced” is also set to be broadcast on the show.

Source: Sports Today
    allkpop
  2. kimjung

kimjung Hearters

wow 2 day remaining ^^
    i can't wait for watch it ^^
  3. tk198

tk198 Moderator Staff Member

I'm looking forward to that show. I'm also happy that she's finally performing that song. I really want to hear it live. So is the rap for that song also going to be done by Yeob as well?
  4. KrustyKrab

KrustyKrab Hearters

I want to watch it so much!! But then again, streaming online may not allow me to have a smooth stream of the performance :(
  5. gilmon

gilmon Hearters

weee me cannot wait <3 all the gayo this week will defntly be a blast <3
  6. suckz91

suckz91 Hearters

2 days lefttt!! IU!!!
  7. Aquino

Aquino Hearters

Performance was great