Have you ever had a dream about IU?

Discussion in 'All About IU' started by ThoroughbredRock, Jan 11, 2013.

1. ThoroughbredRock

ThoroughbredRock Hearters

Hey guys please share your IU dreams if you had one.....Have you been friends with her having a picnic? Or are you been chased like in a horror movie and IU saves you?

I can't wait to see what dreams you've had ;)

Here's mine....

Ok so I was in a paddock (it's a real place I go to everyday) but it looked abit different as in all dreams anyway heaps of people arrived and were protesting with signs trying to change the place I was at to a park and wanted me off there ...and IU was one of the protesters against me!!!! IU really that is soo mean and some chickens were there too with the protesters.

Your turn :)
  2. rabytofu11

rabytofu11 Hearters

Hi there! For me I dreamt of IU twice. The first time I was having tuition with her and some of my other classmates. The lesson was quite long and I was partners with her doing some sort of project. But in my dream I was kind of quiet and she was kind of picking on me while trying to get me to talk to her.

The second time I was on some sort of balcony with her eating lunch. All I can remember now is that it was quite sunny and it seemed like I was on a vacation with her. Before I woke up from my dream she gave me a tight bear hug then everything ended(that is all that I can remember) HAHA.
  3. ThoroughbredRock

Twice! Thankyou for your stories....you lucky thing to of had a bear hug from IU ;)
  4. TaeyeonNampyeon

TaeyeonNampyeon Hearters

No.But i hope i can dream of her.xD
  5. ThoroughbredRock

LOL hope you have a good one ;)
  6. minchoi0404

minchoi0404 Hearters

who hasnt? lol