| FACEBOOK | IU for Bus Concert | 11/08/12

Discussion in 'Every Sweet Word' started by squishyblob, Aug 12, 2011.

1. squishyblob

squishyblob Translators Staff Member

IU boards a commuter bus, brightening the mood of everyone on the bus

[​IMG]

IU, a girl much like vitamin to the nation's citizens, talks to everyone on the bus

"I still remember the bus my mum took to go to work when I was young, and also the kindergarten bus I took to go to kindergarten. This is my 'first' concert here and it's quite a unique experience for me~ so I'm feeling even more tensed and nervous."

After debuting at a young age, rapidly growing to become the nation's little sister and having a busy daily schedule, IU still treasures her childhood memories of travelling on buses. With no prior experience of being on a commuter bus, this concert will be an even more unusual experience for her. What kind of image will she present for her first ever solo Bus Concert?

[​IMG]

Meeting IU on her first ever solo concert for Bus Concert

"It's tiring every morning, so it would be great to add just a tiny bit of colour to everyone's lives~!"

The moment today's star, IU, cautiously boarded the commuter bus! Surprised and delighted cheers erupted from inside the bus, suddenly everyone is brimming with energy and that's how our 2nd Bus Concert began, with IU and the office workers on the commuter bus having a great start to their morning.

"I'm in the midst of preparing for my concert which will be as exciting as my experience today, enjoying my time with everyone as if this is a school excursion!"

Starting with the song "Good Day", IU stole the hearts of the uncles, oppas and unnis on the bus all at once. Watching IU smile and laugh throughout the performance, it was no longer possible to feel tired during everyone's journey to work. Following that, IU's version of the Bus Concert campaign song, "Let's Catch the Bus" was revealed. IU's unique refreshing voice combined with the bright melody of the song gave a completely different feel from that of Kim Bumsoo's version previously.

[​IMG]

IU's song recommendation for listening on the bus:
    INDIE ARIE - GOOD MORNING

Indie Arie's distinctive soulful voice is what IU recommends for listening while travelling to work early in the morning.

[​IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGnAFcBdMdo

Translation: squishyblob @ weheartiu
    Source: TheBusConcert @ facebook
  2. tamtam

tamtam Hearters

indie arie?wowww she does have a great taste in music..she's so knowledgeable :eek: *proud fan*
  3. jamers

jamers Hearters

XD They spelled Good Morning as Good Mourning.
  4. xion

xion Donators

Haha isn't it supposed to be 'Good morning' instead of 'Good mourning'? These two words have very different meanings. Anyway, the song's a good recommendation by IU! :)
  5. melonpop3

melonpop3 Moderator Staff Member

"IU, a girl very much like vitamin to the nation's citizens."
    OMG I love that. So much joy brought to these tired people just by a cute girl with an amazing voice ^^ Def. like IU's music choices. Super refreshing! Thanks for sharing :)
  6. guitar_smile

guitar_smile Donators

wow!!! iIU you got a good taste and style when comes to music..... good recommendation..... acoustic is good....soothing mood....
  7. MissIUx

MissIUx Hearters

Ohmaigod <33. Should head of the listen to the recommended song :D
  8. whutever09

whutever09 Hearters

I'm seriously jealous TT^TT IU come here, too~ hehe

I've noticed IU really likes acoustic and Indie singers 8D She really has great taste in music
  9. vasianblog

vasianblog Hearters

IU come to NZ too! XD She's sooo talented.
  10. darknessliv3

darknessliv3 Hearters

hope that IU can come to my country indonesia and do some bus concert too..
  11. shaliegh

shaliegh Hearters

IU is such a humble person... She's really trying to reach out with her fans.. maybe thats why many people adore her..
  12. moonriver

moonriver Hearters

She's so cute, I wish I was on that bus to see her perform sooo badly ..
  13. Chronomosxd

Chronomosxd Hearters

Arrrgghh.. I wish I live in Korea! Even the smallest chance i'll tkae it to meet IU like this, haha
  14. aidz143

aidz143 Hearters

IU is not just your normal singer or artist. She is still down-to-earth even though she is really famous now.