Every End of the Day - Live

Discussion in 'All About IU' started by madhaw, Jul 5, 2012.

1. madhaw

madhaw Hearters

I have never seen any video of this song where IU sings it live. I haven't even heard anything about it during her recent solo concerts. How come?
  2. NewNugget

NewNugget Hearters

I wondered about this as well. I think part of the reason is because she is still in the middle of her tour, and it would not be fair to those who had bought ticket yet to see it live.

Actually, for those who had been to her concert, does she ever perform this song? I like to know if there is a choreography for it.
  3. aishiteruaiyu

aishiteruaiyu Hearters

I think its because she hasn't started her official promotions for this single of hers. Although, I think she has some performances of it in maybe one of her concerts.
  4. madhaw

madhaw Hearters

I want to watch her perform this live. The MV is so cute. :)
  5. Joy

Joy New Member

maybe she wasn't planning on promoting that song but just as a way to like give something to the fans
    but seriously that video is the most cute thing ever
  6. madhaw

madhaw Hearters

I hope not; being her most expensive MV to date.
  7. madhaw

madhaw Hearters

I agree :)
  8. aishiteruaiyu

aishiteruaiyu Hearters

Agree. Maybe they'd start her promotions after her nationwide concerts. This will most likely go along with her Japanese promotions.
  9. winny_sim

winny_sim Hearters

i wanna hear it live so much.. :)
  10. bsc738

bsc738 Hearters

Yeah, I listen to this song every day, hoping I will see her perform it soon.
  11. madhaw

madhaw Hearters

Now that her concert is over, I hope to see this song live anytime soon :)
  12. noiha

noiha Hearters

i think this is a really hard song, harder than "you and i" or "good day". like, it's really high! no "three high notes" like "good day", but the whole song, like THE WHOLE FREAKIN SONG esp the ending, is really high. plus it's really fast paced too and there're many parts where iu only able to take a short breath before a high long note... it's a tiring song and i think it would stern iu's vocal chord too much... still, i want to see her performing this song live as i really love this song. maybe she'd lower this song note if she sang it live, kinda like what baek jiyoung did when she sang princess man ost live. but idk, this girl always surprise me with her ability. ^^
  13. lovelyKimchiB

lovelyKimchiB Hearters

me too. i'm expecting every end of the day's live perf so badly XD