'Dream High' IU’s Kiss Scene with Wooyoung? “I think it’s a joke” [2011.01.12]

Discussion in 'News' started by janeberryblue, Jan 12, 2011.

1. janeberryblue

janeberryblue Translators Staff Member

*WARNING*
    MAY CONTAIN SOME 'DREAM HIGH' SPOILERS

[​IMG]

From the 5th episode onwards in ‘Dream High,’ IU will be ditching the ‘fat girl’ look and returning to her cute self, and so many are curious as to how the loveline between her and Wooyoung’s characters will develop.

Up until the 4th episode of ‘Dream High’ which aired on the 12th, IU played the role of the Pil Sook, who weighing in at 82kg, was the fattest girl in all of Kirin Arts School. IU’s actual weight is around 43kg, so her character is about twice her real size.

Pil Sook can’t even look into the eyes of her crush Jason (played by Wooyoung), but she’s facing an even worse predicament. She might be transferred to a class in Kirin Arts School that’s meant for those who fail at acting, and it’s pretty much a death sentence for anyone dreaming to become a star.

On Episode 4, Pil Sook decides to go on a diet, for the sake of her love and her dreams. According the sneak preview of Episode 5, Pil Sook’s diet will be a success and she’ll return to her cute self.

Jason is predicted to become more open-hearted and closer to this prettier Pil Sook.

On the other hand, Wooyoung, who plays the role of Jason, surprised many fans when he revealed on the Jan. 1st broadcast of KBS 2TV’s ‘Entertainment Relay’ that “I really want to have a kiss scene with IU.”

Meanwhile, in an interview with EDaily on the 10th, IU revealed “I’m so busy I haven’t had the time to make many friends, nor find love. I still haven’t had my first kiss yet.” IU responded to the question ‘Would you like a kiss scene with WooYoung?’ with the answer, “ I think he(Wooyoung) was just joking around. I’m worried how my uncle fans would react.”

Translation: janeberryblue @ WeHeartIU.com
    Source: ENS news
    Original Article: http://ens.vop.co.kr/A00000353514.html
  2. Matt

Matt Administrator Staff Member

"I'm worried how my uncle fans would react."

Not well, IU. Not well.

*glares at Wooyoung*

:D
  3. feinaenil

feinaenil Hearters

It's too bad she's worrying about it though 'cuz I totally ship this couple in Dream High and I'd love to see some sort of kiss scene... <3 milky couple...
  4. weheartiu123

weheartiu123 Hearters

I can't wait to see IU in episode 5!
  5. tk198

tk198 Moderator Staff Member

Return to her cute self ^^. Just what I've been waiting for.
    And NO kiss scene :D lol.
  6. kerfluffle

kerfluffle Hearters

hahah i like the IUxWOOYOUNG couple :D they're cute together!
    and i can't wait to see IU as her cute self again!
  7. suikalabsIU

suikalabsIU New Member

I SO SHIP THIS COUPLE.XD
    A kiss would be nice. :)
    Besides, it's both gonna be their first on-screen kiss. I see nothing wrong with them losing it to each other. :cool:
  8. omgtiffa

omgtiffa Hearters

every time I watch an episode, I just wait for a scene with wooyoung and IU. AAAH
    they are too cute omg. I personally would not mind a kiss scene, let's just hope I won't scream too loud xD
  9. weheartiu123

weheartiu123 Hearters

Its funny because don't you guys remember when IU and seulong almost kissed during the nagging performance...Seulong got bashed or something, I think there would be alot of people against woo and IU kissed, but there would be some who are for it...idk, but I guess there wont be any kissed scene. I think IU wants to save her first kiss with someone she loves, someone special.
  10. Block-ster

Block-ster Hearters

I wanted IU to have a kiss scene with Wooyoung at first.
    But after knowing that she doesn't has her first kiss yet...
    NOOOOO. LEAVE IT FOR THE PERSON YOU TRULY LOVE!
    Though a small peck on the cheeks will be okay. :) HAHA.
  11. timpa

timpa Hearters

Yea. I didn't have a problem with maybe there being a kiss scene (not because Wooyoung wanted it), but if it worked for their storyline, however, after hearing IU say she hasn't even had her first kiss yet I'd have to be against it being in the show. Although with her schedule and how busy she is I doubt she'll have time to date for awhile.
  12. Gudlaif

Gudlaif Hearters

IU hast't got many roles in the drama that is sad :(
  13. romantaec

romantaec Hearters

aigoo, lol. i really wanna see a WooU kiss ;___;. Milk couple FTW! ♥♥

thanks for translaating ^___^V
  14. thelordofthelinks

thelordofthelinks Hearters

"I’m worried how my uncle fans would react.”

Not so good :x
  15. anyother

anyother Hearters

I really looking forward for this episode!!! I bet many iu fans will jealous!!!
  16. ChandraV

ChandraV Hearters

Didn't Woo Young say before on some talk show that he had not had the first kiss yet either? They HAVE GOT to let these 2 lovely kids kiss no matter what XD !!!! I love reading spoilers haha this makes me even more excited to see how this couple get close to each other. They are just too adorable together ♥ ♥ ♥
  17. melonpop3

melonpop3 Moderator Staff Member

YAY back to cute IU ^^
    Milky couple~
    Tchh. Of course he'd want to kiss IU.
    Err, I don't really want a kiss scene. Maybe just a small one. Or hug. o.o
    IU caring about her uncle fans~ Guys, it's just acting after all! XD
  18. misotoko

misotoko Hearters

Kyahhh~! IU should save her kiss * 3*
    though I love the couple in Dream High

and yes. I watched this because of IU xD haha.
    hope she gets more parts <3
  19. brameasy

brameasy Hearters

lol i will be jealous!!
  20. chopp

chopp Hearters

ahh... i cant wait til she changes to her cuter self!