Does anyone have the know-how on where to watch IU perform/host etc...?

Discussion in 'All About IU' started by spludgevan, Feb 5, 2013.

1. spludgevan

spludgevan Donators

Hi all! I am actually planning to have a trip to Korea (unconfirmed) sometime in March or April this year for two weekends depending on when I can take a break from work. I really want to look for possibilities of watching IU perform/host/whatever...just want to meet her. Does anyone here know how to get around doing that? Like entering music shows like Inkigayo etc...? Really appreciate some tips and I will share the love when I come back.
  2. IloveloveU

IloveloveU Hearters

Hey, I am not knowledgeable when it comes to that but I'll recommend you this list of people in squishy's tumblr

http://iu-jjang.tumblr.com/post/27305298101/wonderland

Some of these people are the fancammers of IU in Korea that always attends her live shows (e.g Inkigayo) You can ask them on twitter.
    The link of their twitter/website is also there, you just have to click.

I hope I helped you.
    ^^
  3. spludgevan

spludgevan Donators

wow! thanks! really appreciate it. no one knows/has replied so far so I was just about to give up hope. this is great!
  4. IloveloveU

IloveloveU Hearters

.....and good luck on your trip to Korea, hope you'll see IU so that you can post fan photos too. I envy you and its a really great opportunity, so I'm sure you'll enjoy! ^^