| DISCUSSION | IU deserves to rest?

Discussion in 'All About IU' started by aidz143, Dec 6, 2011.

1. aidz143

aidz143 Hearters

Just my opinion.. IU should rest first after her japan debut.. because she looks to stress.. she's skinnier than before and she even develop some bald spot.. so i really think she really needs to takecare of her health first before anything else.. I'm happy at the same time sad for her.. I'm happy for her because she's successful already in her young age and also her 2nd album "Last fantasy" is a very successful album. but i'm sad at the same time because she's looks so stress.. like she's tired or what.. so i really think she needs to rest for i think a month or so just to recover her health. I want the old IU with a little fat on the cheeks, legs and arms compare to the skinny one.. but still i like and love IU!

IU Before

IU Now

She looks so thin now :( but she's still beautiful kekeke. don't get angry with me.. im just stating my opinion. =)
  2. idontknowrightnowlol

idontknowrightnowlol Hearters

shes so young and working so hard.. REST!
  3. InvU

InvU Uploaders Staff Member

i agree ;( she does look very tired even from the radio shows~ She needs rest AH!
  4. aidz143

aidz143 Hearters

yah :( IU please take goodcare of your health! we love you!
  5. boksungah

boksungah Uploaders Staff Member

Aww, yeah, she does seem a bit more exhausted lately. I hope she'll get to rest enough. I think her company is good at taking care of her, though (like earlier this year when they pulled her out of a lot of shows and stuff so mostly all she'd have to focus on was the preparations for her album) so if she is feeling too tired, maybe they'll figure out a way to help her out with that soon?
  6. aikawakazuhiko

aikawakazuhiko Hearters

she really needs to rest or she'll ends up like another koreans artist... seriously...
  7. MissIUx

MissIUx Hearters

I think she will pull through all the hectic schedules, she'll get to rest after her promotions. I do hope she will get all the rest she needs and eat more.
  8. aidz143

aidz143 Hearters

She needs to rest and eat more :( she's getting thinner and thinner :(