| DISCUSSION | If IU was a member of a girl group

Discussion in 'All About IU' started by masya2210, Nov 18, 2010.

1. masya2210

masya2210 New Member

Which girls groups would you choose for IU? SNSD? 4MINUTE? 2NE1? And others.. Hehe
  2. tk198

tk198 Moderator Staff Member

Re: If IU were meant to be put in one of the girls group.

Sorry, I believe that this thread is in the wrong section. Please start topics in the appropriate section. Try here: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.weheartiu.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=7">viewforum.php?f=7</a><!-- l --> (Talk.Talking.Talked)
  3. Lucian1KR

Lucian1KR Uploaders Staff Member

If she were in a group, she might not get as much attention from the fans as she is getting now. I would not be happy to see that she is underrated compared to the other members. I would like her future albums to have a mix of bubbly pop and ballads, but I'm not sure what girl groups other than SNSD make this kind of albums. So, based on the music style, I'd say SNSD would somewhat suit her, but I don't believe she would have as many fans as TaeYeon, Jessica, or Tiffany.
  4. zhixuan

zhixuan Hearters

To my opinion, i think she still suited to be solo singer no matter wad! if nt she would be underrated tooo much!!!
  5. hyomin`

hyomin` Hearters

Shes better off solo , but if she has to join one id choose Davichi, one of the only group out there that is known for the vocals. She can showcase her skills better in that group
  6. DoubleJMan

DoubleJMan Hearters

She should probably be with Seeya since, they are down one member. Davichi would be good too. Her vocals would be a great addition to these groups.
  7. julbee

julbee Hearters

I think she's better solo. I just can't picture her being in a girl group...
    IDK which girl group she would fit in with...
  8. `Lee

`Lee Hearters

maybe davichi , because all of them have powerful voice and are pretty but i still think solo is the best for her or do some duet with other singer would be good . solo suits her the best !
  9. koike499

koike499 New Member

She's best to be a solo singer! I won't want her to be underrated and to have her other members have more fans or be more popular just because they are funny etc... IU definitely have what it takes to be the queen of kpop. She should be working towards that goal alone together with us her fans! ^^ Of course if i really have to choose a group, that would be either davichi. Davichi is very famous, whats more, they are extreme talented. But she might not really stand out in the group still, so i would recommend her to be a soloist ^^ any disagreements?
    SZNNN likes this.
  10. agamems

agamems Hearters

for vocals its got to be davichi. for overall concept and style i guess SNSD would be best. but then again, I it is better for her as a solo artist.
  11. Meaud

Meaud Hearters

I can't imagine her in a group... but well, as jeky say, Davichi would have been fine coz it could have showcase her voice. But... well solo is wonderful.
  12. lordelmo

lordelmo Hearters

I prefer her to be solo but I can somewhat imagine her doing Orange Caramel lol.
  13. Cremepuff

Cremepuff Hearters

I agree with being a solo artist suiting IU the best. Debuting at such a young age with so much talent, standing on the big stage all by her lonesome while pushing through with so much success is one of her most admirable feats.

If I had to choose a girl group though, perhaps f(x)? Although that's only for the IU/Luna BFF interaction, since f(x)'s genre of music doesn't really suit IU. xD
  14. mugimugi

mugimugi Hearters

I think i would be good if she will stay as a solo artist. I think she's getting more popular as the days go by so i (think) it's not necessary for her to join a Female group but if for example she will be assigned to group, i think SNSD would be the best (in my opinion).
  15. unsteft

unsteft Hearters

i think she'd be the best to be a solo singer..since sha can sing pretty well...^^
  16. soldiersgt

soldiersgt Hearters

^ i also think she'd be the best as a solo singer .
  17. djwxy

djwxy New Member

She will do a lot better solo
    collaboration between her and girl groups for some songs will be great though
  18. Aisuo415

Aisuo415 New Member

Well, I think everyone agrees that she's the best solo as that's the way she can really shine and get her talents acknowledged. But if we were to put her in a group... I don't know lol I'd imagine she'd do something cute like Orange Caramel. Thank goodness she didn't though and we get to see our lovely IU on stage all on her own shining.
  19. starmint

starmint Graphic Artists Staff Member

regarding girl group styles etc, I don't think she'd fit well in many groups...she has this sort of innocence and natural feel~ but I guess the best would be SNSD? Since she's cute and all~ but it's hard to pick.

I like her as a solo artist though, because being in a group means less exposure, and IU wouldn't be so well-known for her talents if she had to perform with other people.
  20. lightorion

lightorion Hearters

yea its abit wierd to think that she would be in a group coz her size is abit small to join any group..haha..