| DISCUSSION | Can you imagine IU collaborating with Corinne Bailey Rae?

Discussion in 'All About IU' started by alyssa mei, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alyssa mei

alyssa mei Hearters

I've read somewhere that IU is taking English lessons. That means her English covers will be perfect soon!

I really love her English covers! And, she was the opening act for Corinne Bailey Rae's concert in Seoul.
    It would be awesome if IU collaborates with her idol, Corinne Bailey Rae. Right?

Do you enjoy listening to IU singing English songs? Which songs then?

I can imagine IU going into the US or UK's market. As a singer. Do you all think so too?

[​IMG]
  2. coke008

coke008 Hearters

yeh i think the days of her international journeyas a world star wont be far away rofl and since noona loves reading, learning english will be no problem (well at least i hope cuz noona is already getting stressed from her schedules P:)
    i think noona has good pronounciation of phrases and words which makes it a step easier in her journey to mastering english rofl

i really love listening to jieunee noona's cover of Loving You and also Lucky by Jason Mraz with LeeJung at National Heroes (국민 히어로 명 받았습니다 i think lol) even thou it was just a short part of the song i really loved her voice blended with LeeJung's unique and catchy voice :) if u havent heard of this yet go watch the episode of National Heroes at WeeklyKpop or maybe youtube(havent tried :p)
  3. tk198

tk198 Moderator Staff Member

Honestly I don't know how well she'll do in the English market not because of her amazing voice but because of her English pronunciation, which nevertheless is cute :grin: (video-start at 1:24)

I'm going to close this topic because the discussion about her English is already covered in the thread here and the discussion about her going international is already covered in the thread here.

IU's various covers are also discussed in here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.