Anyone bought IU - Good Day Type A (Taiwanese version)?

Discussion in 'All About IU' started by Rainbow, May 8, 2012.

1. Rainbow

Rainbow Hearters

Hello everyone,

I really want to know if there is anyone who has bought IU - Good Day Type A (Taiwan version)?

I wish I can buy the Japan version but I am afraid it will be out of stock soon. I am not able to order it at the moment. T.T
    Anyone knows the difference between the Japan ver and Taiwan ver?

Thanks.
  2. istatic

istatic Hearters

Annyeong !

Welcome Here ! :D
  3. sondaebak

sondaebak Donators

I just got mine in the mail. It looks the same to me. it says japanese verison on the back. The picture on the cover may be different. I don't know since I haven't seen the japanese version. The only difference I think may be this small text on the back

"Only for distribution in Korea, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Thailand, China and Taiwan" No Japan in that list
  4. Rainbow

Rainbow Hearters

Hello! :D

Hi, thanks for your help. :)
    At first I also thought they should be the same. But I keep wondering why the price is so different (one is more expensive than the other) if the content is the same. Anyway, thanks for replying to me. :D
  5. uncle_eric

uncle_eric New Member

Hi I just got mine from YesAsia last week. It includes the translated lyrics in traditional Chinese on a separate piece of paper. The DVD also includes Chinese subtitles.

Even though YesAsia says the DVD is for all region, it actually is a region 3 DVD. If you are in non-region3 areas, such as USA or Canada, you have to watch it with a multi-region dvd player. I watch it with VLC player on my PC.

Hope this helps. Enjoy!
  6. Rainbow

Rainbow Hearters

Hi. Thanks so much for your reply. It definitely helps me a lot. :D
    Still curious though..
    Uhm, so the album cover and the contents (DVD, CD and the pictures) are the same with the Japanese one except that there is an additional Chinese subs and the region is different?

Thanks a lot. :)
  7. uncle_eric

uncle_eric New Member

I've compared those videos fans unboxing the one sold in Japan. The Taiwanese version seems identical to the one sold in Japan.

I think it is cheaper because of the late release in Taiwan. BTW it doesn't have the entry form for the Japan friendship concert ticket and the Japanese fan club(?).
  8. Rainbow

Rainbow Hearters

Thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :D
    Hope I can get one soon.. hehe.