Annual Income of IU

Discussion in 'All About IU' started by derekang, May 1, 2012.

1. derekang

derekang Hearters

How is our iu's income? I hope loen entertainment doesnt eat too much of the earnings. Is IU on a millionaire range?
  2. aiyooaiyoo

aiyooaiyoo Donators

IU makes a lot of money! According to a news story from 2010 she probably earned 4 million dollars in that year alone. I am sure she has continued to be very successful since then. I think it is her advertising appearances that actually put the majority of the money in her pocket - Samsung, Mexicana, Nongshim, Guess, Mychew. I am sure she earns well from music sales also, but LOEN takes a much higher percentage of album and download sales.

I am glad for IU to earn a lot, because it gives her freedom to do what she wishes in the future. Right now she seems to be working so hard that I don't think she has the time to spend any of her money! She said in an interview she is generous with giving money to her grandmother and bought her father the car he wanted.
  3. derekang

derekang Hearters

Wow, thats awesome. IU is so great and filial, i cant afford a car now!
  4. backstaber

backstaber Hearters

In her 1 vs 100 appearance she mentioned if she won the grandprize it would go to her grandmother who raised her. Im glad there are still people who remember their roots and those who helped them along the way. Too often once someone makes it big, their past is the past and they totally forget about it until they need something or until they need to boost their public imagine a little bit.
  5. seoulologyy

seoulologyy Hearters

I'm pretty sure she earns a lot more now! I'm glad she is so successful. All that talent she posses doesn't go to waste!
  6. Etern

Etern Hearters

7. ayeh

ayeh Hearters

i had heard that before too.. 10M..!! w0w!
  8. IU_사랑니

IU_사랑니 Hearters

Wow IU's Income blow me away....
    I dont think that she wouldnt get that much, but she deserves it for sure..
    Eventhough she couldnt bought many things right?? since her mom hold all of her money.... Cute
  9. wiraP

wiraP Hearters

Since she is solo and very success in her album,
    starring many CF,
    she must be in millionaire range
    and it's cute that her mom is keeping her money
    haha
  10. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Hearters

her income is huge ahha,it will help her parents :razz:
  11. sunnyforever

sunnyforever Hearters