19th birthday project - fan messages

Discussion in 'Completed Projects' started by Matt, Mar 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt

Matt Administrator Staff Member

Message submissions are now closed, thanks everyone for contributing

[​IMG]

For IU's 19th birthday, WeheartIU is producing a fairytale message book. We are using IU's song "Cruel Fairytale" as the theme. The basic concept is that IU falls asleep and dreams herself in each fairytale mentioned in that song, and the book will show her wandering through those environments dressed as if she was a character in the stories. There will be a short story of our own (in Korean) at the beginning and end to tie it all together.

Each page will have a big space at the top to contain fan messages - so we need you all to submit your messages to be included.

All your messages will be translated to Korean by our staff so IU will be able to read what you write. You can also write directly in Korean if you wish.

There are some basic ground rules for messages, please read these carefully as any messages that do not follow the rules will not be included in the book.

• Messages must be no longer than 50 words. (If you donate to the project, you can write up to 120 words.)
    • Write in English or Korean only (we will translate all English messages to Korean and may edit Korean messages for accuracy/politeness).
    • Don't include any personal information (e.g. contact details).
    • Don't be creepy. Remember IU will be reading these messages. If your message makes you seem like a stalker we won't include it.
    • Remember to wish her a happy birthday! We are using her Korean age, 19, not her Western age (18).
    • We are not accepting fanart for this project, only messages.
    The final deadline for messages is the end of Wednesday 6 April (GMT+1).
    We are on a very tight schedule to produce this book so this deadline wil not be extended. Don't leave it until the last minute!

Copy/paste the following form and complete it with your details and message.

Username:
    Message (max 50 words):

If you have donated (we will check!) use this form:

Username:
    Message (max 120 words):

Please do not post anything other than messages in this thread. Any questions about the project can be posted in the discussion thread.
  2. Celi

Celi Hearters

Username: Celi
    Message (max 50 words): This year has been a blast for you, right? And I believe you'll be doing even more better; happy birthday Unnie! I wish you everything good you may need. Hopefully you can build your own sweet fairytale and be happy. We're always here to support you!
  3. morninstarshine

morninstarshine New Member

Username: morninstarshine
    Message (max 50 words): Hey, IU! Happy Birthday! I'm so glad that you skyrocketed this past year. I can't believe how talented you are at such a young age. You really are blessed. I pray that you continue to work hard and fight for that #1. Keep smiling, and never give up!
  4. SayokaHong

SayokaHong Hearters

:) Username:sour:ayokaHong
    Message (max 50 words):
    Hello IU!!Happy 19th birthday.This year,you have accomplished alot the things.I love everything about you,your music,Fashion and acting skills.You are definatley my role model!!I look up to you.HAPPY BIRTHDAY IU and Keep up with all the awesome work!!FIGHTING!
    PHP:
  5. clarissapatricia

clarissapatricia Hearters

Username:clarissapatricia
    Message (max 50 words):
    IU saengil chukkae! <3 wish you all the best in this year, visit melbourne for once! keep moving on and keep fighting! may everything goes well for your career and life. don't forget to take care of your health! HWAITING! xx
  6. irixae

irixae Hearters

Username: irixae (Display name: IU-ni)
    Message (max 50 words): Hi IU eonni! Happy birthday, wish you all the best. I can't believe that you're already 19, with all that talent you've got, and that's why you're my idol. Make the most of life! Please come to Indonesia soon ~ <3
  7. jieuna

jieuna Hearters

Username : jieuna
    Message (max 50 words) :
    Hello IU eonni! Happy 19th Birthday eonni! May you always be healthy and success on your career! In this 2011 year, Hope that you'll always shining ㅋㅋ We are international fans, always support you IU! I love U ><
  8. musgrave

musgrave Hearters

Username: musgrave
    Message (max 50 words): My dearest IU, happy birthday! I've been noticing you for about 2 years now and you've really grown alot. Though it might just be a cruel fairytale to me, but i really do wish to be friends with you someday! Nevertheless, all the best and take care! Love you! <3
  9. thongy

thongy Hearters

Username: Thongy
    Message (max 50 words):HEY IU!! Happy birthday, I just want to say you voice is amazing and your personality is adorable. I hope you grow and become even more talented. I will always be your fan boy, you should visit USA when you get the chance. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
  10. turquoisedawn

turquoisedawn New Member

Username: turquoisedawn
    Message (max 50 words): IU, 생일 축하합니다! Life may not always be like a fairytale, so remember to always look forward and move forward! Stay healthy and happy always!
  11. exstaciitony

exstaciitony Hearters

Username: RealTony
    Message (max 50 words):

Happy birthday IU WITH LOTS OF LOVE from Australia's No.1 fanboy! Have a great birthday and enjoy your day to the fullest as you deserve it! I love your voice and style of music. Even your personality is very easy to love, especially when you imitate pickachu!
  12. tumemanquexo

tumemanquexo Hearters

Username: tumemanquexo
    Message (max 50 words):

IU & Ji Eun & Pilsuk unnie~! Happy 19th birthday!!! Your voice is really beautiful, and I always enjoy listening to you singing. Looking forward to your next album,duets please! ㅋㅋ Unnie, fighting! Take care of your health too! Enjoy your special day with your loves ones! Happy birthday~!! ^^
  13. IUwithme

IUwithme Hearters

Username:IUwithme
    Message (max 50 words):

IU, Happy 19th Birthday!May all your wishes come true!I am very lucky to be your fan...You have to stay healthy and happy and continue to show us more...and remember,have faith!we will always by your side...
  14. t_huiyi

t_huiyi Hearters

Username: t_huiyi
    Message (max 50 words):

Hello IU, happy 19th birthday :) First time writing a message to you!

I’m glad your hard work has paid off greatly these years. Continue working hard, remember to rest yourself too. We are always supporting IU! Hope you duet with Wheesung one day too! Most importantly, stay healthy! IU FIGHTINGGG
  15. sunmikiwangjang

sunmikiwangjang Hearters

Username: sunmikiwangjang
    Message (max 50 words):
    안녕 아이유동생. 나는미국에서 살고있는 너의 20살언니팬이야.
    미안 나 미국에서태어너서 한글잘모라 하지만 이거 내가직접 한글로 쓴거아.
    아무튼 생일 축하해. 항상 건강하고 천사목소리 잘챙기고. 항상너를 응원하고있는거 잊이말고.
    사랑해
  16. toocuriously

toocuriously New Member

Username: toocuriously
    Message (max 50 words): Dear IU, hope you have a happy19th! You’re such an inspiration to me - great vocalist, pretty and charming personality... what's not to love about you? Your 18th year was a big, so let's make your 19th even more exciting! Hope all your dreams will come true. IU hwaiting! ♥
  17. kawaiiella24

kawaiiella24 New Member

Annyong IU♥♥ . i wish you a HAPPY HAPPY 19TH BiRTHDAY♥♥ im a fan of yours here in the Philippines. i really really adore your voice, and your acting skills in Dream High. i am always watching you and wooyoung♥♥ your love theme there is so so so cute ^^ i iwsh you good health and more success. :)) ILY ♥♥ and 생일축하합니다 -- Ella :))
  18. Tasya Zakir

Tasya Zakir Hearters

Username:Tasya zakir
    Message (max 50 words: HEY JIEUNBEB! That's what i call you nowadays ^^ happy 19th birthday girl! I wish you all the best in this magical world. stay pretty, healthy and awsome and i will always be there to support you. always rock the guitar in your hand,IU JJANG!
  19. noriko

noriko Hearters

Username: noriko
    Message (max 50 words): 2010 was a great year for you right? I hope in 2011 you will be more pretty, awesome, and mature. Hope this year will be a blast for you & your career ♥ don't forget to stay healthy & visit Indonesia too ^^ saranghae uri jieun hwaiting! ♥
  20. cheechiongfun

cheechiongfun Hearters

Username: cheechiongfun
    Message (max 50 words) : HAPPY BIRTHDAY JI EUN!! have followed and watched you grow since you debuted in 2008 and am mesmorised by your superb vocals and warm personality ^^. Here's wishing you a blessed 19th! Please take care of your health and rest more alright? Will always support you! IU HWAITING <3!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.