[130305] 'You're the best Lee Soonshin' IU reveals her thoughts about the drama

Discussion in 'News' started by -Hope, Mar 5, 2013.

1. -Hope

-Hope Translators Staff Member

'You're the best Lee Soonshin', IU "Working with Yoo Inna is a sign from Heaven"

[​IMG]

IU displayed her bond with her best friend Yoo Inna.

During the 'You're the best Lee Soonshin' press conference, IU stated, "Throughout the years, Yoo Inna unnie was the one that treated me the best. She knows all of my emotional and physical problems. After receiving the synopsis, she was the first person that I talked to. She was the one that cheered me on the most, saying that I should take this role and when I heard that she got the role of Yooshin, it made me so happy that I couldn’t sleep."

IU showed her gratitude, stating. "Inna unnie always cheered me on when she even when she wasn't there during the filming.”

'You’re the best Lee Soonshin' IU's feelings on her first leading role character "I'm confident playing the role of the ‘not pretty’ Lee Soonshin"

[​IMG]

IU had gotten the role of the leading character, Lee Soonshin, in the drama 'You're the best Lee Soonshin'. She explained, "Lee Soonshin is a loser. She has no special skills but due to her daring personality, she is able to overcome hardships."

She had revealed, "When they offered me the role of a leading character in the KBS weekend drama, I was worried, wondering if I could do it. However the PD and the writers trusted me so I was able to become more confident. To add on, in most of the dramas when the character isn't supposed to be pretty, the actress playing that role often still looks pretty. So I'm confident that I'll be able to portray a character that's not pretty since I'm not pretty."

Translation: -Hope @ weheartiu
    Source: 1,2
    Aliska_Jekei likes this.
  2. InvU

InvU Uploaders Staff Member

lol IU is pretty :3 she's being humble again... and it's great to see them working together. mini-Heroes reunion!! Thanks for translating Jenny.
  3. phoung

phoung Donators

kk IU's forever humble about her look. what is she talking about she is so pretty
    and Yoo Inna and IU's friendship is <3 She is now my most favorite IU's BFF
    thank you so much for translations Jenny!!
  4. I think we will all agree that IU is very pretty. But to have her say she is not pretty shows her true self. IU is LEE SOON SHIN and she is going to shine in this role. Thanks, Jenny. What woud we do without you? :D
    Aliska_Jekei likes this.
  5. heart

heart Hearters

someone said, 'beautiful people never think that they are beauty' :p
  6. tinytin

tinytin Hearters

So glad they will be working together again.IU-INNA Fighting :razz:
  7. IUmushimushi

IUmushimushi Uploaders Staff Member

Thanks for translating! Love the pair IU & Yoo In Na and their friendship! Thanks to Yoo In Na for being such a good friend and Unnie to IU. IU is always so humble....kkk... that's why I love her so much! IU, you are still very pretty even though you say you aren't! My eyes will be glued to the TV watching the drama! ^_^
  8. Raiden

Raiden Hearters

"it made me so happy that I couldn’t sleep."

Omg IU is so cute!!! I can imagine her so happy at night just thinking of all the fun they were going to have on set. :razz:
  9. bluepillss

bluepillss Hearters

i really want watch this drama, can't wait >.<
  10. lizziebizzie

lizziebizzie Hearters

haha that's funny! reminded me of her answer when she was asked why she didn't audition in smtown..she's so humble! :)
  11. jieunism7

jieunism7 Hearters

Not pretty!? Are you kidding me IU you're the most beautiful person to me keke I love you XD its great to see IU working with inna because they're such close friends ^^ Thanks ~
  12. pl2alvl

pl2alvl New Member

cute sis
    thanks for tran
  13. IloveloveU

IloveloveU Hearters

Thanks to Yoo Inna caring and guiding IU :sour:mile:

And..... IU you are so humble! Everything about you is beautiful!
  14. tasse

tasse Hearters

IU is so pretty, don't know which mirror she's been looking at! :p
    Thanks soo much for the translation!!
  15. goawaypain

goawaypain Hearters

IU may say that her looking is not pretty on otherwise i think she is purely pretty.
    But She will not even state that her voice is not pretty :)
    IU, you have the very beautiful voice !!!!
    And thanks for the translation, fighting !!
  16. sapphireblue116

sapphireblue116 Hearters

I love their friendship!!~ IU and Yoo In Na!~
  17. TojoIU's

TojoIU's Hearters

she's so adorable XD
    IU Daebakk!!
  18. neko

neko Hearters

Aww, she can act the same show with close friend. ^__^ IU you are pretty, don't worry!
  19. vampireiu

vampireiu Donators

awww.... IU says she's not pretty.... but she's the cutest !!! kekekeke.... Yoo Inna and IU built their relationship during "Heroes" so tough enough to last till this day.. I'm so happy for them T__T
  20. Marshmellow IU

Marshmellow IU Hearters

I'm so glad that IU has an unnie like Yoo In Na!
    It sure is a blessing to have them work together.
    Love them both! ~

And IU, you are gorgeous. Simple as that.