[120821] IU "Moving people again~"

Discussion in 'News' started by -Hope, Aug 21, 2012.

1. -Hope

-Hope Translators Staff Member

[​IMG]

Singer IU will be holding an encore concert.

The "Real Fantasy" encore concert will be held on the 22nd and the 23rd of next month.

On September 22~23, IU will hold the "Real Fantasy 2012" encore concert at the war memorial center in Yongsan, Seoul. The encore concert will be held outside and it is expected IU will show her different charms for this concert. Seeing that IU is holding an encore concert after her first concert, it proves that she is a singer that is fit for holding concerts.

IU, who had used "The concert where you can enjoy music" and "The concert that follows the fans" as her motto, started her tour on June 2nd in Seoul and ended in Daegu on July 15. After having 11 concerts in 6 different cities, IU was able to meet 20 thousand fans.

After promising the fans that she would meet them again at her concert during the last Daegu concert, she was able to fufil her promise in less than 2 months. IU, who had helped plan her first concerts, plans to show her fans a new side of herself through this concert.

IU will also be holding "IU Friendship Special 2012" concert in Japan on September 17. With the two concerts only 5 days apart, it seems that IU will be shaking the uncle fan's hearts in both Japan amd Korea.

Translation: -Hope @ weheartiu
    Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120821n02083
  2. phoung

phoung Donators

wow concert again lucky to those who can attend
    looks like IU is too busy for any drama filming soon (at least not in sept)

anyway thanks for translating
  3. Squizelland

Squizelland Hearters

thanks for translating..
    wow a encore concert?? wish you luck at the encore concert and the japan concert too.. :D
  4. InvU

InvU Uploaders Staff Member

She's holding so many events... I wish I was in Asia this year instead of going next year. I hope she'll have more things going on as well next year. Thanks for translating Jenny!
  5. Alfie

Alfie Donators

IU's schedule is so hectic, I think she is the most if not, one of the most hardworking idols today. stay healthy IU!!

Thanks for translating -Hope
  6. j_IU

j_IU Hearters

Thank you for the translation. Every time the date of IU's concerts are during my final exam.TT Anyway, IU fighting!!!
  7. thuyduong

thuyduong Hearters

thanks for translating.
  8. wing307

wing307 Donators

thank for translating Jenny!!!!
    IU, please take care of your heath !!!!!!!
  9. iHeartIU17

iHeartIU17 Hearters

She Shakes my heart too. a young boy fan 15 yrs old ;D
  10. wj93

wj93 Hearters

thx for translating
  11. Cutiegail

Cutiegail Hearters

Wow! :) Such a great news. IU fighting and hwaiting! ^^
    Good luck on her concert for next month. ;) Continue to melt everyone's hearts. ^^
  12. bonbon

bonbon Hearters

Wow this is some good news~! Looking forward to 1 month later ^^

Thanks for sharing! =D
  13. Spectre524

Spectre524 Hearters

wow.. I wish I could be there. IU is so great! thanks for sharing!
  14. cristina

cristina Hearters

wow ^^ concert again :) im so excited for you unnie :) how i wish i will be there :) fighting unnie :) goodluck :">
  15. J.IU

J.IU Hearters

thkx for translating!

wonder what her new side will be .....
  16. aiyooaiyoo

aiyooaiyoo Donators

Thanks Hope for translating and posting! Wow great news!! :D IU really loves performing in concerts! :) Very happy to hear she is making more concert appearances so soon - WORLD TOUR 2013 please!! :D
  17. vampireiu

vampireiu Donators

Whoa this is really great news ! I hope IU will be planning her world tour very soon... kekeke
    Does this also mean IU is going yo disappear from Inkigayo after a short comeback ? It seems her schedules are to packed and progressive to spare any time to host Inkigayo as MC....
  18. aishiteruaiyu

aishiteruaiyu Hearters

Wow. Japan and Korean based fans are really lucky~ IU really takes care of her fans. I want to see her concert even just once. ;(
  19. SunHee

SunHee Hearters

I'm so jealous for fans in Japan right now... maybe someday IU have a concert in my country.. lol, maybe.
  20. putriperms

putriperms Hearters

wow, her schedule makes me got headache, it must be great concert! stay healthy IU!! ^^