[120810] IU replies to fan's post about FIESTAR's Hyemi - 4:29PM

Discussion in 'Every Sweet Word' started by -Hope, Aug 23, 2012.

1. -Hope

-Hope Translators Staff Member

[​IMG]
    (Note: The tweet the fan's referring to: "Hyemi unnie, to celebrate your birthday I’ll release a picture of us ‘Jjuguls’. I wish Sunggu and Hyemi would debut quickly so that the 4 of us can go to a talk show.")

IU's Reply:
    [​IMG]

Translation: -Hope @ weheartiu
    Source: IU's official fancafe
  2. InvU

InvU Uploaders Staff Member

Thats cute :3 haha its not chaos for sure that IU created just posts about her relationship with FIESTAR :D Thanks for translating JENNY~
  3. phoung

phoung Donators

iu is kute ekke falling for Cheska after mv filming and fiestar members are so pretty cant wait for their debut. Hyemi seems like a nice unnie to Iu
    in fact i think Loen's trainees are nice ppl cause i remember IU got a whole room to herself because she was a maknae which is not normal from what i've seen from other groups (maknae's always the one that do the cleaning and share room with others)

anyway thanks for translating these i enjoyed reading them
  4. cristina

cristina Hearters

its nice to know that IU is really close to FIESTAR .. IU's is right unnie Hyemi is more attracted to all the member of Fiestar :) thanks for translating jenny :)
  5. ayeh

ayeh Hearters

thanks for translating!
  6. kpopjjang247

kpopjjang247 Hearters

FIESTAR... loen maybe small but the artists they trained is AMAZING!!
  7. Spectre524

Spectre524 Hearters

that's a lot of replies! IU and hyemi seems to have a long history. Glad that they're close with each other, LOEN family. Thanks for translating!
  8. jieunism7

jieunism7 Hearters

Its good that IU cleared this up so no bad rumors or anything like that will flow She really does like Cheska XD Thanks~
  9. jimspawn

jimspawn Hearters

Its good to see IU is supporting FIESTA very much in their debut, hope they do well and succeed like what we've seen on IU's..
  10. iHeartIU17

iHeartIU17 Hearters

IU really like Hyemi . That's for sure. and they have similarities too. CUTE
  11. vampireiu

vampireiu Donators

Is this suppose to be a confession or a background story of the relation between IU and Fiestar ?? kekekeke, IU is really doing fine as a solo artist on her own, I think that even if she debuted as a member of Fiestar she would fit in nicely, just like what we saw from the "Sea of Moonlight" MV.... kekeke, well I still think IU is the most outstanding of the Fiestar members, probably because of her cuteness and also her strong vocals.... but, if IU didn't debut as a solo artist but as a member of Fiestar, would she get so much attention and fans as of now ?? This question makes me ponder alot... kekekeke
  12. bonbon

bonbon Hearters

That's sweet..thank you very much for translating! ^^
  13. Lyraz

Lyraz Hearters

thanks for translating!
  14. noiha

noiha Hearters

thanks for translating~~ ^^ i really like iu's replies. she answered it eloquently but it still felt earnest. argh, i don't know what i say lol. all i think is IU indeed the best spokesperson ever.