[120630] IU to go to London along with Lee Seunggi, Kim Soohyun 'The only female'

Discussion in 'News' started by -Hope, Jun 30, 2012.

1. -Hope

-Hope Translators Staff Member

[​IMG]

During the Olympics, IU will be going to London along with Lee Seunggi and Kim Soohyun.

IU will be going to the Olympics as a representative of sponsor Samsung Electronics and will be cheering on the Taeguk Warriors. Samsung Electronics has officially invited the 3 top stars, Lee Seunggi, Kim Soohyun and IU, to the London Olympics.

Lee Seunggi already took part in the Olympic torch relay and it was announced that Kim Soohyun will be going to the Olympics to cheer on Park Taehwan.

Meanwhile, after becoming the nation's little sister by releasing 'Good Day', 'You and I', and 'Every End of the Day', IU is now in the midst of her national tour 'Real Fantasy'.

Translation: -Hope @ weheartiu
    Source: Daum
    lyziealys likes this.
  2. thuyduong

thuyduong Hearters

Thanks for posting -Hope :D
  3. InvU

InvU Uploaders Staff Member

Amazing~ great that she's going there to help represent via Samsung~ Thanks for translating Jen
  4. farhehe

farhehe New Member

wow, to be going alongside lee seunggi & kim soohyun sound so awesome. it's even more awesome that she's representing samsung to support team korea :) she's doing the team and korea proud!
  5. titamhersih

titamhersih Hearters

Pilsuk-ie and Samdong ;)
  6. IUkawaii

IUkawaii Hearters

thansk for uploads
  7. aiyooaiyoo

aiyooaiyoo Donators

Thanks for translating! So, will IU actually the chance to perform for an international audience in this context? It could be a nice springboard for popularity with audiences who don't know her yet - but it's not clear to me from the announcement if IU will actually be giving a public performance? It just says she will be going as a representative and cheering on the Taeguk warriors, it doesn't mention performances. Anyone know?
  8. boksungah

boksungah Uploaders Staff Member

Thank you for translating! This is a great opportunity for her. I don't know whether she'll have any type of musical performance while she's there, but even if not, it should be good for international publicity, to some extent. I hope she'll have a good time in London--the fans in the area are so lucky!
  9. spludgevan

spludgevan Donators

proud of her!
  10. monpti

monpti Hearters

Waaaw, that's great!
  11. IloveloveU

IloveloveU Hearters

Will she be performing there? Wow. IU's international events is getting bigger. Congrats Unni! And thanks for the news. :)
  12. linasinlovee

linasinlovee Hearters

THEE lee seunggi and kim soohyun?!!!?!!??!!! daebak~~ buleobda!!!! dream high reunion~~ i will look forward for pictures. kim soohyun was one of the cast that she felt close to during dream high, so i will be looking forward to this XD

thanks for translating~~
  13. cool_bud

cool_bud Donators

wow.. IU got chosen along with Lee Seunggi and Kim Soohyun as a representatives to London.. sure it is very amazing and a great opportunity for her!! hopefully she will got a chance to perform for cheering the Taeguk Warriors.. :)
    thank you for sharing.. :)
  14. rickdortmund

rickdortmund Hearters

Thats cool, thanks for the info ! keep translating the news -hope :D
  15. jeffster

jeffster Hearters

16. vampireiu

vampireiu Donators

So what will IU's role be in the Olympics? Lee Seunggi and Kim Soohyun have their parts in.... Perhaps IU will be singing live there? kekeke, that's about what she is able to do since her sport nature isn't too good... kekekeke
  17. iHeartIU17

iHeartIU17 Hearters

What is IU's role in the Olympics? and when ?. Please reply guys ASAP :) THANKS
  18. _ZH_

_ZH_ Hearters

yay i'm proud that she's been chosen to represent korea.. :D
    but i don't think she's gonna perform anything >.<
  19. noiha

noiha Hearters

wow they all are my favorites! kke. whatever her role later, i believe her presence is already brought up the morale of the athletes. lol.
  20. billpham95

billpham95 Hearters

Thks for translating...^~^