[120618] IU Mental breakdown, feels like a kick in the back after Ji Hyunwoo Yoo Inna acknowledges t

Discussion in 'News' started by -Hope, Jun 20, 2012.

1. -Hope

-Hope Translators Staff Member

[​IMG]

Why did IU have a mental breakdown? That was the state IU was in after hearing Ji Hyunwoo and Yoo Inna's relationship.

Yoo Inna revealed that IU had a mental breakdown after a listener asked how IU reacted after hearing about the relationship between Hyunwoo and herself, during KBS cool FM 'Yoo Inna's Pump Up the Volume' that was broadcasted on the 18th.

On that day, Yoo Inna revealed her thoughts about this matter through a carefully worded letter. She talked about how she was worried for 10 days after Ji Hyunwoo revealed his feelings to her and the reason why she decided to accept his feelings after going on a date to the park. She was then congratulated endlessly by all the netizens.

In the midst of all this, one listener asked how her best friend, IU, was doing. Yoo Inna then stated, "IU had a mental breakdown" and "IU acts like a mom, she always goes like 'Unnie this unnie that' and tells me lots of stories".

After revealing the relationship between her and Ji Hyunwoo, Yoo Inna showed off her sensibility and charms by playing IU's "Peach" as the next song.

Translation: -Hope @ weheartiu
    Source: Newsen
  2. thuzardpips

thuzardpips Hearters

I guess I.U. don't want Yoo Inna to have a relatinship with Ji hyunwoo.. I need to watch the video of this. you guys have any link for this? thank you.
  3. InvU

InvU Uploaders Staff Member

lmao I really wonder why IU feels that way though xD She is definitely being really motherly to Yoo Inna ;P Who's the unnie now haha.. Thanks for translating Jen~
  4. thuyduong

thuyduong Hearters

Thanks for translating :D
  5. vampireiu

vampireiu Donators

Maybe IU have always felt the affection of Yoo Inna as a sister, she feels left behind and torn apart after Yoo Inna reveals her relationship.... you know how IU loves all the attention right ? I think she will come over it and be more sensible after this, kekeke... I think even if her other best friends or unnies like Nicole, Jiyeon, Suzy and Luna had a relationship before her she will switch into this state of mental breakdown again.... kekeke, she may be only experiencing a light state of mental breakdown and I hope she recovers fast... She has a performance in Hong Kong for Music Bank on the 23rd though...
  6. squishyblob

squishyblob Translators Staff Member

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKWG5gJeG9Y
  7. squishyblob

squishyblob Translators Staff Member

The "kick in the back" part is mostly exaggeration for eye-catching headlines I think. Neither Yoo Inna nor IU said anything about feeling betrayed or anything, IU is being motherly towards Yoo Inna instead :)
  8. Marshmallow181

Marshmallow181 New Member

nice nice hheehe
  9. wing307

wing307 Donators

Love their friendship so much !!!!
  10. jieunism7

jieunism7 Hearters

Even in Win Win it showed how IU always helps Inna instead of the other way round kekeke XD
    I love the couple >-<Thanks~
  11. putriperms

putriperms Hearters

IU is worried about Yoo Inna's relationship, so she has mental breakdawn...
    IU is being so motherly.. she just so lovable
  12. Joel Findiae

Joel Findiae Hearters

Haha for IU to has mental breakdown after hearing the news prove that IU and Yoo Inna have very close relationship.
    IU hwaiting! ^ ^
  13. ayeh

ayeh Hearters

she sure loves her unni! hik hik
    btw, congratulations yoo inna!
  14. aiyooaiyoo

aiyooaiyoo Donators

Thanks for translating Hope! This is just a nice story of friendship I think, I agree with Squishy that the news organization just wanted to make an eye-catching headline. Maybe IU had some extra emotional involvement because she was projecting some of her own hopes and anxieties about romance onto her friend's situation?
  15. SydneyLovesIU

SydneyLovesIU Hearters

Phew. I thought she wants Hyunwoo all for herself. LOL! How sweet of IU, being motherly and all to Yoo Inna. :)
  16. irishchastine

irishchastine Hearters

I was shocked by reading the first part of the news the "IU Mental breakdown". But it made me happy knowing that she was just concerned of Yoo Inna. God, I was about to get panic.
  17. burntbiscuit

burntbiscuit Donators

hahah, can totally imagine IU's nagging voice!! like how she sounded on the radio previously with Yoo Inna.
    probably she is so excited that Yoo Inna got into a relationship since they are close friends, aren't they? :D

`thank you very much for the translation, Jenny!
    and minggy, thanks for the video and the extra chunk of info! ^^
    also wishing the new couple all the best!
  18. chacha101101

chacha101101 Hearters

19. sapphireblue116

sapphireblue116 Hearters

Aw! I love their friendship! Thank you for the translation!!
  20. yanzan92

yanzan92 Hearters

her friend got a boyfriend and she's still single, that's why she's so sad, poor Ji Eun
    best of luck for your search for a future boyfriend IU yang!!
    remember, the clock is ticking and let it run faster so that you can meet your future boyfriend quicker :lol:
    thanks for translating, Hope!!