[120518] Lee Jongsuk, Chosen as 'Inkigayo' MC that will fill in for IU

Discussion in 'News' started by -Hope, May 19, 2012.

1. -Hope

-Hope Translators Staff Member

[​IMG]

Actor Lee Jongsuk was chosen as a MC on SBS 'Inkigayo'.

Starting from the June 3rd, Lee Jongsuk will become a MC for 'Inkigayo', joining girl group Kara's Goo Hara and Nicole. The current MC, IU, will have a difficulty appearing on 'Inkigayo' due to her concert schedule, thus the producers decided to have Lee Jongsuk fill in during IU's absence.

After IU's 6 weeks hiatus, it seem like Lee Jongsuk will continue to be a MC on 'Inkigayo'. After IU returns, it would be hard for Hara and Nicole to MC due to Kara's Japanese activities. As a result, it is predicted that there will be talks to find another female MC to work along with Lee Jongsuk.

Translation: -Hope @ weheartiu
    Source: Nate
  2. aiyooaiyoo

aiyooaiyoo Donators

Thank you Hope for translating! Well, it makes sense that IU will need a break from Inki MCing for her concerts, but it seems like the IU+Nicole+Hara era on Inki might be coming to an end, and that is too bad. Nothing lasts forever I guess, but I think we will all miss the wonderful costume themes and rapport and good spirit of the current trio.
  3. wing307

wing307 Donators

I will miss IU-Nicole-Hara moment !!! but It's still good for my baby, she needs rest to prepare for her concert
  4. vampireiu

vampireiu Donators

Oh that is totally not good to know... trio "HIN" (Hara, IU, Nicole) would be hard to appear on Inkigayo due to busy schedules... ah... Inkigayo wouldn't be as fun as before... I do hope they will have a "comeback" in Inkigayo after their busy schedules !! It will be fun and interesting again !!! kekekeke
  5. 21cssk

21cssk Hearters

ahh i was kinda expecting this to happen anytime soon. it's just impossible for IU to manage this job in the middle of her concerts. glad they made the decision to find another MC to fill in for her. i don't want IU to worn herself out too much ^^
    thank you for translating! =]
  6. MissIUx

MissIUx Hearters

I will miss the trio! Thank you :)
  7. ayeh

ayeh Hearters

Thanks for translating~~
  8. reilsm

reilsm Hearters

thanks for traslating! will miss haniu so much ><
  9. Laraelia

Laraelia Hearters

is this means there will be no IU on sunday TT... she doesn't even do promotion for her comeback oh how I wish I can go to her concert... i'll be waiitng for fan account on WHI heheee... WHI Staff are the best!!! thanks for translating... :D :D :D
  10. cool_bud

cool_bud Donators

thank you for translating.. :)
    temporary replacement is a good idea i think.. because it'll become a burden to IU for MCing inkigayo due her concert schedule..
  11. hazmatt_05

hazmatt_05 Hearters

Awww I hope IU never leaves Inki!!! A temporary replacement is a good idea, seeing as she's leaving for quite a while, but I love the IU/Nicole/Hara trio!!! IU fighting!!!
  12. bonbon

bonbon Hearters

Yay IU gets more rest! ^^ But no more IU on Sundays T.T but she really needs rest so I guess this is the best for her =)

Thanks for translating ^^
  13. thuyduong

thuyduong Hearters

Thanks for translating ^^
  14. seoulologyy

seoulologyy Hearters

Wow, Inkigayo MC's are very busy people! ^_^ IU CONCERT~!
  15. tamtam

tamtam Hearters

guess what show i'm not going to watch at all for a while...
  16. Miel

Miel Hearters

will totally miss the IU-Hara-Nicole trio.. don't think the next broadcasts will be as good as with this trio.. :( good hear that IU's coming back though..
  17. jieunism7

jieunism7 Hearters

He's the guy in Secret Garden o:
    Its good that they let IU off mcing to focus more on her concert. I hope all of them would still be MC's after their activities ^_^
  18. bonbon

bonbon Hearters

lol I see what you did there..me too hahaha xD
  19. yanzan92

yanzan92 Hearters

6 weeks will end in just a blink of an eye, just believe that she'll be back soon
    thanks for translating Hope!
  20. sweetIU

sweetIU Hearters

thanks Hope for translating! wow IU's concert.. 13 days left! kekekek. Good luck IU for your first concert :)