[120512] Twitter conversation between IU, dancer, coordi and manager - 11:50 PM (Updated)

Discussion in 'Every Sweet Word' started by squishyblob, May 12, 2012.

1. squishyblob

squishyblob Translators Staff Member

Translation: squishyblob @ weheartiu
    Source: Everyone's twitters
  2. Ovi Murraya

Ovi Murraya Hearters

what IU pratice dance?XD
  3. Cutiegail

Cutiegail Hearters

Wow. It really shows that IU is very hardworking. I admire her for that, really. :)
    I think IU is a good dancer. I saw some of her videos on Youtube, like she's doing a popping dance, she have it done great. ;)

IU hwaiting!
    She isn't only a great singer, but a dancing machine. Hihi. *wink*
  4. vampireiu

vampireiu Donators

Kekekeke... I think they are going to some club or pub to have a drink to relax... IU's still a kid... she cannot go... kekeke...

IU is probably practising the choreography for "Every end of the day" to perform at the concert though... the concert date is really closing in so IU doesn't want to waste time... kekeke, IU Hwaiting! but you should rest once in a while... too much of anything will turn out bad...
  5. boksungah

boksungah Uploaders Staff Member

Thank you for translating :3 They should make sure not to overwork themselves with the dancing! They definitely should all be taking advantage of the weekend and relaxing as much as they can! I'm excited to see whatever choreography they've been working so hard on, though.
  6. yanzan92

yanzan92 Hearters

IU seems energetic
    thanks for translating squisy!!
  7. IU~KYAA

IU~KYAA Donators

shes so serious about the concert.. hope she will listen to the others and take a break.. after all sundays a family day :D
  8. bonbon

bonbon Hearters

Wow IU's really practicing very hard, practising even on holidays. Gotta respect her for that! =)

Thanks for sharing! ^^
  9. jieunism7

jieunism7 Hearters

I can't wait to see the choreography ^-^
    She's practising really hard :D
    Take care of yourself unnie^^
  10. aiyooaiyoo

aiyooaiyoo Donators

Thanks always for the translations!

I think you might be right about this! I wonder if IU is still "left out" of some of the social scene that surrounds her? I certainly don't know and maybe I shouldn't speculate, but I can imagine IU wishing she could be "one of the team" but there might be some barriers there in terms of the social aspects.

This series of tweets is really intriguing to me actually. For IU, her performances are her lifeblood, what she cares about the most in many ways I'm sure. Her stage, her dream. For the dancers and many others, they are working a job, and the emotional investment obviously can't be quite the same. For IU, she probably wants to do nothing but work on preparing for her solo concert morning, noon, and night to make it everything she wants it to be. For the dancers - they want to have a great success at the concert, but I am sure don't feel the same emotional sense of "let's rehearse all through the weekend!"

I hope the pursuit of perfection and excellence never causes trouble for IU when working with others. This may seem like a really strange thing to say about IU - but I can imagine that it might be very challenging to work for her, because it might be hard for her to understand that other people just aren't capable of what she is. Sometimes incredibly talented and dedicated people can become very frustrated with "the rest of us" who don't work with the same kind of intensity and quality. IU is a sweet and kind person, but she is also astonishingly hard working and sets the highest possible standard. She will probably be taking more and more power and responsibility for things as she matures, and I hope she has compassion for the mistakes and limitations of less-talented and hard working people.

Of course, since IU is IU, I'm sure she will be just as wonderful as a "boss" as she is at everything else :)
  11. InvU

InvU Uploaders Staff Member

lol thats so cute of IU wanting to practice so much though... she certainly should get rest if she can.
  12. reilsm

reilsm Hearters

she really hardwork! it will be a greeeat perf~ can't wait x) IU fighting!
  13. katsu33

katsu33 Donators

Thank you for translation. This is a meaningful thing. Because it is required immediacy.
  14. ayeh

ayeh Hearters

Hardworking girl! Love her! Kekeke
  15. MissIUx

MissIUx Hearters

Ahhh all of them is so dorky xD
  16. cool_bud

cool_bud Donators

IU want do some practise when her back-dancer said to respect the red day.. hahaha... but that means she want to make sure that she didn't make any mistake with her choreography.. so she like to practise more even it's a holiday.. super hardworker IU.. :D
  17. ImInMyDreeaam

ImInMyDreeaam Hearters

Love IU. Sounds like she's practising hard :)
  18. wawacat

wawacat Hearters

Thank you for translation
  19. _ZH_

_ZH_ Hearters

whoa take it easy IU..make sure not to overwork yourself~ ^^
  20. i woomira

i woomira Hearters

thank you for translation