[120424] IU replies to fans' comments - 9:19 to 10:16 PM

Discussion in 'Every Sweet Word' started by squishyblob, Apr 24, 2012.

1. squishyblob

squishyblob Translators Staff Member

Translation: squishyblob @ weheartiu
    Source: IU's official fancafe
  2. squishyblob

squishyblob Translators Staff Member

Translation: squishyblob @ weheartiu
    Source: IU's official fancafe
  3. bonbon

bonbon Hearters

Yay more acoustics from IU~ her acoustic songs are just simply awesome~ ^^

Thanks for translating and sharing! =)
  4. IU~KYAA

IU~KYAA Donators

looking forward to guitar-yoo in korea!~ =DDDD thank you squishy!~ jiayous!~
  5. InvU

InvU Uploaders Staff Member

eh?... lol no fans at the airport? :/ ah it's alright haha she can peacefully arrive i guess in that sense. thanks for translating^^
  6. wing307

wing307 Donators

Thank for translation squishy! Reading her replies before go to bed is really awesome! I think i will have a good dream tonight
  7. vampireiu

vampireiu Donators

whoa... IU is really naturally spontaneous !! really a natural dorky !!! she can reply to fans immediately using dorky answers !!! just gotta love her gags, jokes and dorkiness !!! totally NICE !!!!
  8. rogelyn2o

rogelyn2o Hearters

thanks for translating! i just loved to read iu's reply. shes truly straight to the point .kekek
  9. leilomo

leilomo Hearters

oh no next yr april24th :p
  10. jieunism7

jieunism7 Hearters

She really likes teasing her fans ahahha XD
    Yay more acoustic~
    Thanks for sharing
  11. s2_IU

s2_IU Hearters

Feel so lucky to have her speaking to fans everyday... so spoiled! What happens if she posts less from now on.... T___T hahahaha

thanks for translating again!! :D
  12. aiyooaiyoo

aiyooaiyoo Donators

Thanks for all the translations! This conversation is the funniest trolling IU has done yet. I think at some point IU is really going to play a big trick on her fans somehow, she seems to like joking around with them a lot. I wonder if IU could ever disguise herself so that she could meet her fans socially without letting them know it was her - somehow I think she would really have fun doing that.
  13. s2_IU

s2_IU Hearters

HAHAH wow imagine if she set up a fan event and showed up in disguise as a fan girl, and then everyone would just continue waiting around for her until someone took notice of the fact that SHE WAS ONE OF THEM THE WHOLE TIME.... XD
  14. jnriceball

jnriceball Hearters

Yah! More guitar IU PLEASE!!!~ She seems to have more freedom now with her music and style..which I'm been waiting to see more of..
    Thank you squishyblob for all the translations and your hard work!! :)
  15. al3mon

al3mon Hearters

ni...ce...
    thanks for translate and shared
    keep posting :razz:
  16. liddleduckie

liddleduckie Hearters

hmm.. I was kind of afraid of this. This kind of reminds me of what happened last year when she kept appearing on TV and stuff so she had to stop after a while because people were complaining. Since she goes to the airport all the time and since she's replying all the time, it does kind of lose its "mystique".

I think IU should take a break so that fans can miss her and her popularity/curiosity will grow even more when she decides to reappear after hiding from the public eye. Doing the same things over and over again just makes a star lose her "appeal" and creates boredom
  17. aiyooaiyoo

aiyooaiyoo Donators

I think you may be right in terms of marketing, it is true that mystery creates excitement and anticipation. On the other hand, I think IU is enjoying herself, and it is really nice for her fans to interact with her! I think from how she replies, and talks about topics such as her airport fancamers, that she actually thinks of her fans as her friends, so it is natural for her to talk to them. In other words, if it is fun for IU to talk to her fans, that is more important than the publicity aspect. Also, isn't it part of IU's charm that she is very direct and open?

It is definitely interesting to think about these things, for a celebrity there are definitely pluses and minuses for how much you share with the fans. IU really is very direct with a lot of her comments, so there is always the risk of saying something controversial or unexpected. For instance, the topic of drinking is controversial with her fans. So far she has always said that she didn't drink, but if sometime she does and posts a comment about it, some fans might wish she didn't. The same obviously goes double or triple for any posts about dating! I cannot even imagine the reaction if/when IU actually talks about having a boyfriend... :sour:hock:...which makes me a little bit sad for her, because dating is hard enough without thousands of fans who may be jealous!
  18. _ZH_

_ZH_ Hearters

lol,if this really happens,we know who to blame~ XD
    hehe nicole cutely explains the bad points of microwave ^^ ...and wow, suzy's handwritting :mellow: lol
  19. 카시 IU

카시 IU Hearters

omo ~ Thanks for translating it ;) ~ IU's replies can make the Hearters heart melt :p shheee's sooo cuute :D
  20. yanzan92

yanzan92 Hearters

So lucky if you were to go to the concert right after your exams, it feels like the release-stress mechanism is being applied eh?
    haha thanks for translating squisy!