[120210] Yoo Inna and IU's 10-minute-long conversation on the radio

Discussion in 'News' started by Matt, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Matt

Matt Administrator Staff Member

[120210] Yoo Inna and IU's 10-minute-long conversation on the radio

[​IMG]

Actress Yoo Inna appeared on the Feb 9th episode of Happy Together and shared some of the cute mistakes she made on her radio show, KBS 2FM "Pump Up The Volume".

MC Yoo Jaesuk asked Yoo Inna if she had made any mistakes before on her radio show and she replied, "I've had some strange experiences".

Yoo Inna revealed, "On my first broadcast, I had a phone conversation with IU over the radio. I wasn't holding a receiver though, so I didn't know how to end the call. So just like that we spent a whole 10 minutes talking."

"Eventually, IU asked me to please end the conversation, so we counted 'hana, tul, set' (one, two, three) and ended the conversation together," said Yoo Inna, laughing.

Others such as Jeon Hyunmoo and Hong Jinkyung were also invited as guests for this 'viewable radio' special episode.

Translation: squishyblob @ WeHeartIU
    Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120210n00175
  2. InvU

InvU Uploaders Staff Member

that's really cute~ they really have a great relationship together after Heroes :) loved the show
  3. speedyx

speedyx Hearters

That's adorable...lets count to three and end the convo. That's something couples do when they can't decide who should hang up first xD
  4. gloaroyo

gloaroyo Hearters

lollll both are cute
  5. boksungah

boksungah Uploaders Staff Member

I remember that! The two of them have such an adorable friendship. Inna shouldn't worry about things like that, though--I bet a lot of people listening in enjoyed their cute conversation! She's a lovely DJ, anyway, and if she needed guidance at any point I'm sure IU would help her out. Thank you, to you and squishy! :3
  6. missRachma

missRachma Hearters

i saw the video too.. they both are adorable..
  7. mathova

mathova Hearters

haha it's gonna be the trend when we confused to end the conversation, such a great way !! two thumbs up for you both kekeke... :p
  8. wing307

wing307 Donators

Love there friendship . It seems the 11 distance year-old is not a big deal , Inna unnie please take care of IU when you are with her !!!
  9. _ZH_

_ZH_ Hearters

saw the vid too~ they're both so cute...i adore their friendship ^^
  10. `IU ♥ Last Fantasy ♥

`IU ♥ Last Fantasy ♥ Hearters

haha...both of them are so cute , really miss heroes!
  11. Miel

Miel Hearters

really love Inna & IU's friendship! despite the 30 yrs gap, their still so close! both are so cute too! :D
  12. neko-kyunnn

neko-kyunnn Hearters

IU is just adorbs! I could just imagine her counting one, two, three to end the convo! ahaha xD her and Yoo In Na are really close! ^^
  13. khema wijaya

khema wijaya Hearters

lolol it seems like IU and Yoo Inna getting closer and closer day by day ^_^
    rofll IU has a good idea, hana dul set!
  14. potatoyina15

potatoyina15 Hearters

awww~~
    maybe they missed each other. <3
    I love these 2 girls. lol.
    because IU has a strange yet very cute laugh and Yoo Inna has a very high-pitched laugh. very cute. lol.XD

Thanks for sharing. ^_^
  15. _JIU_

_JIU_ Hearters

Both of them are soo cute! ^_^ Seems they missed each other after Heroes ended.......loved that show :(
  16. MissIUx

MissIUx Hearters

I remembered that! That 10 min conversation was good though, it doesn't matter since I would want to have more Yoo in na and IU moments :3
  17. 21cssk

21cssk Hearters

awww i remember the video <3 i totally love IU-Inna relationship the most. they are simply the cutest <3 i hope they'll continue being friends till forever ♥
  18. gustav123

gustav123 Hearters

for me, both of them looks more than friends, they are sister.. so cute. :D
  19. i woomira

i woomira Hearters

will she is lucky for having one minute with iu how about 10 ??
  20. inspiration-IU

inspiration-IU Hearters

Haha again with Shin Bongsun! XD
    Everytime heroes member come to HT I always think that she's making an expression like, "Ah long time no see, I miss you so much!"

And I think the two most funny moment in that conversation between Inna unnie and IU is when IU said that her manager called her in the morning saying, "What are you going around telling people!?" and when Inna unnie and IU said, "hana, tul, set... bbyong!" at the ending XD