[120203] From. IU - A Long Day~~ - 12:44 AM

Discussion in 'Every Sweet Word' started by squishyblob, Feb 2, 2012.

1. squishyblob

squishyblob Translators Staff Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

has come to an end~~~Today was a busy day too! I'm home now!
    I'm tired..Today was really cold, wasn't it! We've got~~ to sleep under blankets!^^ I've been really busy starting from last week, so I'm feeling drained..keke unni and oppas may be laughing but if you ask me what turning twenty is like, I'll tell you the stamina required is different from when I was a teenager..kekeke In March, one of the things we have been busy working on these days will be released! Feeling sort of excited~keke I'll be recording tomorrow! You're curious about what kind of recording it is, aren't you! Japanese album? OST?? The next album already?? What is it????
    kekeke Well what could it~~be? keke Although I don't know where it'll be released, anyway it's a realy good song! Please look forward to it~ I'll have to go to bed now! Ah! Also, please don't repost what is written in the From.U section. Don't post it on me2day either, everything is uploaded here because it's the the most convenient and closest way to get to everyone^^ Please if I see such behaviour of mine elsewhere, I think I'll go mad..And please don't blame yourself! Promise! Ah I'll be nice here's a photo as a present~!!After Heroes, it's a long time since I've posted a photo of my face right?keke I took 500 shots, so this is the best one..keke uploading a photo here that captures my beauty before I leave keke Goodnight^^

(Note: Decided to post it since it'll be spread everywhere by tomorrow anyway)

Translation: squishyblob @ weheartiu
    Source: IU's Daum fancafe
  2. sherry

sherry Hearters

wow! she looks so beautiful even without make up. thanks for the translation
  3. gloaroyo

gloaroyo Hearters

loll cute nyanko-sensei can't defeat IU's XD
  4. gloaroyo

gloaroyo Hearters

wait!! it means no post allowed anywhere? eee~ 500 pics, please upload all of them loll :p
  5. Sindork

Sindork Hearters

She always looks beautiful
  6. darclign

darclign Hearters

IU!!! so beautiful even if without make up.... yippo!!
  7. alipentium

alipentium Hearters

she beautiful even though without makeup.
    stay healthy IU !
  8. ych91

ych91 Hearters

she is natural beauty =)
  9. platini

platini Hearters

wat will be released, so curious, march seems to be an interesting month to looking forward :)
  10. joyceu

joyceu Hearters

Don't know about you guys, but I'd LOOOOOVE to have IU's clear skin lol :)
  11. jmillyu

jmillyu Moderator Staff Member

oh. my. god. can i just squish her ;~; how is she so darn adorable aldkfjalsd
    Thanks so much squishy for the translation! XD
  12. lovelyenhien

lovelyenhien Hearters

I look at her skin and think about The Saem :D
    Look forward to her new song ~
  13. kangaruu

kangaruu Hearters

Thank you squishy for translating and posting it on here anyways for the people who don't understand Korean :)
  14. InvU

InvU Uploaders Staff Member

lol so cute~ yes it certainly has been long since her last photo :)
    Thanks for translating squishy~
  15. chromo44

chromo44 Donators

thanks for the translation!! wah IU has such a cute sense of humor. I really want to know what she's recording though...
  16. boksungah

boksungah Uploaders Staff Member

Thank you for translating! She's got me so excited about whatever it is that she's recording, now! I'm sure she's right about the song being really good--I look forward to getting the opportunity to listen to it in March! Good luck to her with the recording~ Hopefully she won't exhaust herself too much with all her work.

That picture of her is so pretty! She could have posted any one of the pictures she took and it would still be just as gorgeous. :3 And that other picture she posted is pretty cute, too.
  17. sapphireblue116

sapphireblue116 Hearters

So pretty!!!! I can't wait for March now!!!
  18. speedyx

speedyx Hearters

If IU tells me not to share it then I will have to oblige >_> and all that suspense and build up...shes torturing us xD
  19. VladimirMiff

VladimirMiff Hearters

oh this photo is NICE!! can't wait to hear her new songs :)
  20. wing307

wing307 Donators

with or without make up Ji Eun is always beautiful in my eyes.. Yah !! I am relly curious about the new song and I think it's definitely a good song. Ji Eun, I believe in you taste in music .... Waiting is happiness !!!!!