[120115] IU on 'Running Man' Ep 77

Discussion in 'News' started by squishyblob, Jan 15, 2012.

1. squishyblob

squishyblob Translators Staff Member

[​IMG]

IU appeared on the Jan 15th episode of 'Running Man', giving everyone a surprise morning call by singing her hit songs 'Good Day' and 'You and I'.

One of the guests on the show, Jin Jihee, said, "I shall shake hands with IU" and approached IU requesting for a handshake. Later on in the car, she told her team, "It's the first time I've met IU but it was completely amazing."

On this day, IU joined the Running Man members as a guest to complete their exciting mission. The three who were fastest to get out of bed, Kim Sungsu, Lee Cheonhee and Lee Gwangsu formed the Yellow team with IU.

While searching for a shop selling grilled oysters, Lee Cheonhee asked, "We're going to stick to same team today with IU, right?" None of the other members responded to that and simply smiled delightedly to themselves.

While searching for the numbers on their the Bingo mission, Haha spotted IU and yelled, "3rd Year, Class 2, IU come out!" and then, "I have something to tell you. IU, I like you." At that moment, Yoo Jaesuk who had been searching for the numbers appeared and went, "I'm busy running back and forth in this wild jungle and here you are confessing your feelings to IU?" and suddenly seized Haha by the collar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbhkQ9kqt3Y

Translation: squishyblob @ weheartiu
    Sources: TV report, Newsen
  2. Weep

Weep Hearters

Ahhhhh there's spoiler !!
  3. tamtam

tamtam Hearters

hahhahaa ppl just can't help fighting over this girl:p
  4. 21cssk

21cssk Hearters

like seriously? singing such songs in the morning? O__o she's awesome!

too bad her team loses. but i'll still be watching this anyways. it looks so fun! thanks for sharing^^
  5. yooshu

yooshu Hearters

lmao i watched this live and it was totally amusing
    IU is way too cute><
  6. laychangyao96

laychangyao96 Hearters

noooooooo!!!!! why didnt IU win!!! >.< it would be so awesome if her team have won!!!
    hahaha must be due to gwangsu and cheon hee, the two clumsy people!!! hahaha :p XD
  7. Ovi Murraya

Ovi Murraya Hearters

IU want watch these :eek:

thanks for info :D
  8. billiardbm

billiardbm Hearters

thanks for the info..

i really like to see this episode...
  9. Carmen

Carmen Hearters

i'm so looking foward to see this..... unfortunely, at malaysia only can see maybe around june or july... :(
  10. squishyblob

squishyblob Translators Staff Member

loll sorry for the spoiler! hidden under spoiler cut now.
  11. monpti

monpti Hearters

Ahaha, it was so funny! ı gor up early to watch IU, and then slepr again, lol. So she sang me too :D
  12. Arkstyle

Arkstyle Hearters

Ahhh, I want this ep engsubbed asap :D
  13. chums1127

chums1127 Hearters

I've watched it, and it was so much fun, I'll be watching it again for sure :razz:
  14. lola-b

lola-b Hearters

This was a hilarious episode. That morning wake up call was amazing, I can barely speak in the morning let alone sing so well lol all the samchon fans got crazy (I laughed out loud when Sungsoo ran out with that flower basket or when Jongkook started dancing wildly lmao) IU was so enthusiastic and active (but not in a try hard way) and her team mates (or rather "manager, coordi and hair and make-up" team :p ) were really happy and protected her well.
    I hope she'll be a guest again and will be partnered with Yoo Jaesuk so she'll have even more screentime :)
  15. boksungah

boksungah Uploaders Staff Member

That video is hilarious! I loved their reactions to her and it was so funny when they were rushing to brush their teeth while also trying to do the clock choreography with her. I haven't seen the rest of the episode yet, but it must be amazing! I'm excited for it!
  16. oak3524816

oak3524816 Hearters

I've seen the program. It's very interesting.
  17. arcanjo

arcanjo Hearters

I want a Morning Call from IU too! *-*
  18. monpti

monpti Hearters

By the way, the red team was so funny but a little annoying. They were laughing to everything, lol.
  19. `IU ♥ Last Fantasy ♥

`IU ♥ Last Fantasy ♥ Hearters

Dang.. i wish i had this morning call every morning..it's like a concert even though it's just 2 songs! IU DAEBAK ! SARANGHAE!
  20. _ZH_

_ZH_ Hearters

omg~the morning call was hilarious! i totally LOL-ed when Haha and Jaesuk brushed their teeth while watching IU..their face expressions.. XD
    and seongsu even gave her a basket of flower or something..where did he even get that?haha
    can't wait to watch the full ep~