[120104] Cho Youngcheol tweets about plastic surgery 'accusations' - 9:13 PM

Discussion in 'Every Sweet Word' started by squishyblob, Jan 4, 2012.

1. squishyblob

squishyblob Translators Staff Member

[Note: Cho Youngcheol is LOEN Ent's PD]

Translation: squishyblob @ weheartiu and Intothesky
    Source: cho072 @ twitter
  2. 21cssk

21cssk Hearters

glad he clarifies the rumors. idk how people can say she undergo plastic surgery. she looks 100% the same except for the babyfats that are now gone >.<
  3. MissIUx

MissIUx Hearters

It's sad how people accuse IU of doing plastic surgery, unless they have solid proof, or else they can't prove it. I can't blame people for hating her, but please have your limits, she is already having a hard time you are just wasting your time and energy hating her. Don't like her? Don't insult her. To be honest, she didn't change much to me and is still the bubbly cute IU.
  4. Alfie

Alfie Donators

Regardless... It does not concern me that much really, overtime my respect for IU has become something unconditional. IU is an amazing singer who not only has a beautiful face but also has a beautiful personality PERIOD!, but when it is already stated by LOEN PD that she has not undergone surgery, rumors and issues about it should finally disappear.(well hopefully)
  5. laychangyao96

laychangyao96 Hearters

IU's a natural beauty!!! just see her baby photos and one can easily tell!!
    dont worry IU!! we will always be behind you!!! fighting!!
  6. speedyx

speedyx Hearters

All these accusations kinda remind me of her character on Dream High that lost alot of weight but people seem to think all that hardwork was simply a surgery or procedure. *sadface*
  7. _ZH_

_ZH_ Hearters

-sighs- i'm sad that people keep on accusing her even after she revealed her childhood photos~ i mean,come on!she looks exactly the same~no doubt about that!
    hopefully after this clarification,people will stop~
  8. ahj<3IU

ahj<3IU Hearters

Urm Sry to correct but, he meant 'sue' for '고소' well thats the literal meaning : / yea, so he kinda meant that he will start filing cases against people for 'accusation'.

just saying :sour:. And IU definitely did not get surgery... its her makeup that makes her look different once in a while. even she explained it herself on TV. :(
  9. boksungah

boksungah Uploaders Staff Member

It's very upsetting (and nonsensical, frankly) that people continue to accuse her of this. I mean, goodness, she's released baby pictures--surely they don't think she got plastic surgery during infancy? She looks exactly the same as she always has, to me. While I'm very happy her company is addressing it and trying to get the truth out there, I guess people will probably always try to say things like this, but I really hope they'll stop it for IU's sake. It can't be easy having people scrutinize her appearance like this--that goes for all idols who are harassed like this, really.
  10. desirecstacy

desirecstacy Donators

I guess it's because she debuted at her ugliest period. She said it so herself.
  11. Cheisee

Cheisee Hearters

I don't know people are being jealous or what, like what cho pd said, "one can tell just by looking at her childhood photos". Come on, can't people see that she's exactly the same. IU just lost her baby fats, she lost 10kg since her debut. it's 10kg, not 1kg. I'm sure everyone would look prettier/better looking if one lost that much of weight. But IU is being totally cool, glad that she's not affected by these unstoppable discussion on this plastic surgery thing.
  12. squishyblob

squishyblob Translators Staff Member

Thanks for the correction :)
  13. MyLilTofu

MyLilTofu Hearters

awww poor IU, she always has plastic surgery rumours following her when she's a natural beauty
    hopefully these "accusations" will stop
    but even if she does get plastic surgery, i wouldn't mind since it doesn't change who she is and her beautiful voice won't be changing
    i really hope people stop saying how IU is ugly..if IU is ugly..what the hell is beautiful? IU is beautiful inside and out and i hope she knows that
  14. phoung

phoung Donators

people are just jealous of her beauty and i really like her attitude for dealing with these accusations
    seriously ppl are blind her childhood pics showed that she is exactly the same
    if this is get out of hand i think Loen should do something about it because seriously
    im annoy with all these accusations of plastic surgery surround her
    anyway thanks for translating
  15. gloaroyo

gloaroyo Hearters

Yeah! Even Cho PD already confirm about that! Hope they will understand, plastic surgery is just a rumour...
  16. margot

margot Hearters

Even before I had seen her childhood pictures I would never have believed she had plastic surgery. There are nothing in her facial features that say so (contrary to what happen with other korean celebrities). People creating these rumors surely has lots of time to waste and much bitterness in their hearts.
  17. Ovi Murraya

Ovi Murraya Hearters

IU 100% natural beauty .. no plastic surgery :( ..
    IU fighting and always smile .. :D

:D ;)
  18. mitanasri

mitanasri Hearters

i dont care, if she do or do not a palstic surgery, because i'll still adore her..
  19. joyceu

joyceu Hearters

I hope she didn't since she's already pretty to begin with!
  20. Arkstyle

Arkstyle Hearters

I dont see it. Why r people being jealous?? Anw, important thing is IU got used to it. Love the way she reacts to these things, cool and calm :D