[111221] IU confesses, "When I become an adult, I want to enjoy clubs and dinners"

Discussion in 'News' started by squishyblob, Dec 21, 2011.

1. squishyblob

squishyblob Translators Staff Member

[​IMG]

Singer IU admitted, "When I become an adult I want to enjoy clubs and dinners".

Recently, IU participated in the music talk show, 'P.S. I ♥ YOU Park Jung Hyun'. [Note: There was an error in the original article, which we corrected in the translation.]

When MC Park Jung Hyun asked her the question, "What do you want to do when you become an adult?", she replied, "Until now, because of the fact that I wasn't able to really enjoy myself at dinners when I was young, when I become an adult I want to drink and mingle with other people."

Also, she added, "I'm not an adult yet so I've never been to clubs but when I become an adult I want to enjoy myself as much as possible at clubs."

On that day, IU taught MC Park Jung Hyun and the audience some teenage slang such as '뭥미 (mweongmi)' which means 'what the?' and '쩐다 (jjeonda)' which means 'sick!' (as in to refer to something cool, great or extreme, e.g. when someone is really good at something). IU also sang her new song 'You and I', which was warmly received by the audience.

Translation: hellenj @ WeHeartIU
    Edit: squishyblob @ WeHeartIU
    Source: Asia Today
  2. platini

platini Hearters

:(, i dunt know, but i dont want her to party over 9 at clubs :(
  3. jdstatic27

jdstatic27 Hearters

Waah! I think she will be a fine lady.. she's just too cute and innocent! Sarangahe IU
  4. IU.Hwaiting

IU.Hwaiting Hearters

That's great to hear, she should have as much fun as possible whilst working hard on her music Hehe IU deserves to enjoy life as much as possible, but never lose your innocence IU! :) I'm sure you'll always be the cute, beautiful and lovable IU that you are.
  5. mathova

mathova Hearters

Actually I don't want you go to the club and drinking because it is not good for your health, trust me....... :(
  6. MissIUx

MissIUx Hearters

wow IU wants to go to the club and drink? She deserve some fun time so after her promotions, I hope she'll enjoy it ^.^
  7. boksungah

boksungah Uploaders Staff Member

I hope she'll get a chance to do that soon and have lots of fun! She deserves to be able to relax and have some time to do what she wants.
  8. abcfsk

abcfsk Hearters

Actually having fun is good for your health.
  9. tamtam

tamtam Hearters

hahaha i've never thought that she's the party girl kind:DD that's quite good tho, for her. She's kinda balanced then, being innocent and also partying at the same time..nice but don't do drugs and u-know-what stuff!
  10. aidz143

aidz143 Hearters

hahah! party girl IU is cute!!! but please don't get drunk! :)
  11. xiaoshun

xiaoshun Hearters

i agree with you,, :(
  12. xiaoshun

xiaoshun Hearters

yeah that's a wise thinking :)
    i hope IU will be a good n nice person 4ever,, :)
  13. lolbin7

lolbin7 New Member

What is meant by "dinner" and "club" here? From what I catch I think IU really meant Bars. Not dancing clubs.
  14. Alfie

Alfie Donators

thanks for sharing ^^

whatever you do IU have fun and take care :)
  15. puj

puj Hearters

being curious is something natural, she will become an adult. it look strange, but people are overreacting, 'cause she didn't said: "wow i wanna get drunk and blah blah blah", she just said she want to drink, but i think she won't enjoy. besides, she's mature to make some mistake, right?
  16. liddleduckie

liddleduckie Hearters

even though it's just drink and not get drunk, I hope she really thinks about it... she's been doing so well. I don't want her to go down the wrong direction... I hope she doesn't drink.
  17. VikiIU

VikiIU Hearters

IU is so cool:D
    but please don't drink:(
  18. muangie

muangie Hearters

Ooooo. IU's a party girl? XD
    Party and drink, but stay safe! :eek:
  19. speedyx

speedyx Hearters

She wants to be a party girl eh gotta admit thats kinda suprising lol
  20. marshmallow3424

marshmallow3424 Hearters

Totally agree ><
    It'll be great if she enjoys herself as much as possible when she becomes adult, but not with drinking and going to clubs >< it's just... So surprising for me, really :(