[111221] A visit to the recording studio of 'P.S. I♥YOU Park Jung Hyun'

Discussion in 'News' started by squishyblob, Dec 21, 2011.

1. squishyblob

squishyblob Translators Staff Member

[​IMG]

The first guest was the 'current trend in the music industry' IU, who just made a comeback with her 2nd album. Suddenly, the stage lights went out and IU appeared on stage through the white fog, receiving screams of delight from the male fans present. "She's really pretty!" "She's a doll, a doll!" Park Junghyun said, "It's the first time we're having a conversation. How would you like to address me? Unni? Aunt? I figured I could be considered your aunt by now", to which there was a burst of laughter from the audience.

Park Junghyun continued, "I was really worried before I met IU. I don't think I'm familiar with teenage slang, but after we met, it seemed I didn't have to worry after all." IU replied, "That's because I haven't been attending school much. Haha." The two then continued their conversation. "Since you're a teenager, let me ask you something. What does 'jjeonda' mean?"(Park) " "You say it to refer to something really incredible or extreme. You have to know the facial expression well and the manner to say it too."(IU) "Then what about gaedlib? Is that a swear word?" "It's not a swear word. It's a combination of gae and dlib. It means something like 'Stop making foolish remarks'. It's not a positive expression. Hehehehe." [Note: A quick google search tells me that 'gaedlib' is an ad-lib that sounds like a dog (gae) bark]

During the 'Hidden Track' corner section of the show whereby IU introduced less well-known classics, she chose Corinne Bailey Rae's "Another Rainy Day". She forgot the lyrics to the song twice, but the audience went, "It's alright", "So cute" and gave shouts of encouragement. "If I get it wrong again this time, you may swear at me," said IU as she eventually finished the song with her stunning vocals, and salvaged her stage with a final performance of her album's title song 'You and I'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N5Ly9ded9k

Translation: squishyblob @ weheartiu
    Source: Chosun
  2. tamtam

tamtam Hearters

only two members reading this!!!hi anonymous user!!!ahahahhaaha thankfully at the end she managed to finish the song:D

*and now we got 41 readers:p
  3. fnygabriella

fnygabriella Hearters

ahhh she's so cuteee!
    thx squishyblob ^^
  4. yooshu

yooshu Hearters

lol...she's so cute when she forgot the lyrics...i don't mind seeing her forgetting the lyrics over and over again xD
    yeah...she's a doll><
    i started to fall with 'another rainy days'^^
  5. jdstatic27

jdstatic27 Hearters

@squishyblob whoa u put it up so great!! thanks for the news!! Salvaged! thats IU.. she really knows how to have a comeback... I always saw her tripping on some shows but its part of her magic.. she trips she stands then performs then BOOM! Dazzled!!! :lol: :D :p
  6. RendIU

RendIU Hearters

"If I get it wrong again this time, you may swear at me"
    Who would swear at our cute IU? ^__^
  7. sweetIU

sweetIU Hearters

It's really funny when she forgot the lyrics XD
  8. linh

linh Hearters

oh she is cute.
  9. Seeisthefish

Seeisthefish New Member

10. wing307

wing307 Donators

Even she forgot the lyrics, she's still adorable !!!!
  11. Miel

Miel Hearters

..she's so cute when she forgot the lyrics but still, she finished it great!.. :)
  12. siililflo

siililflo Hearters

hhe, cute. but good at the end she could finish the song :)
  13. mathova

mathova Hearters

hahaha she looks very cute even she forgot the lyrics, but it's okay kekekeke :D
  14. VladimirMiff

VladimirMiff Hearters

I really like this kind of programs, giving her chance to sing songs instead of reading the same introduction of the album all the time.
  15. apid

apid Hearters

i dont mind if next time she forgot thr lyrics. hahahaa
  16. junenie

junenie Hearters

thank you !!!
    IU so cute
  17. feronz

feronz Hearters

I'm sure that no one mind if she forget the lyrics haha her smile and her laugh will make everyone happy
  18. TheAesirsFinest

TheAesirsFinest Hearters

Best. reaction. ever.
  19. boksungah

boksungah Uploaders Staff Member

Her reaction to forgetting the lyrics! Oh my goodness, she's just so lovable. I'm happy the audience encouraged her so much, it must have helped her a lot. :3 And she ended up doing a really good job, anyway.
  20. syilviana

syilviana Hearters

IU so cute , hahaha........ :wink: